Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 116

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

^^I just read tht Article.Everyone's gonna be happy in the end:even,Sasha and Gunn,too!!...What abt our AM??Disapprove...These kreatives...*arghhhh*....Or,guys!...Wht abt we gettin' a surprize at the end,tht Adi already married Mets,and they were in America,then??Tongue...(Just a random thought,tht entered my brainuuuLOL)....

PS-Roz!..Your KaSh avi. is too cute!!!Embarrassed

wouldn't I be the happiest person earth if that happened?Cry If Adi mets get together I promise not to have anymore demands from ekta for a year!Embarrassed (except get ekt together)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 7)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged
even i read d article i m really hppy dat sasha n gunn will get married 2 each other n so pallu n kaamal. 1 of mien fav jodi...hehehehe..

i m really hppy 4 kaamal n gunn.

but wht abt mine nikhil... haiyee... nikhil dun wry i m already dere 4 ju always.

but wht abt mine suyesha mehra. mine darling will b alone kya... I m really feelin sowwie 4 him. i m ready 4 him 2. hahahhaha

d most on d top list is mine darling.. adi. wht will hppen 2 him. will he b married 2 dat hyena only.... yaah phir he will get married 2 METS... yaah phir . kuwara hi rahega. as he might hve divorce hyena....i hoep dat toad din cum up n mets din accpt him.... adi if mets is nt dere in ur life dun wry i m already here on d top most vvips list.. i m a;lready 4 ju.... muahha. luv ju....hhahahah

*Edited*

Thx amu 4 helping me.. hahaha.. gsh i m mad seeing mine hubby dis way. so by mistake galti ho gayi. maaf karde yaar

Edited by k-ekta fan - 17 September 2008 at 5:40am

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
^^Abey oye!!..Adi getting married to Paro??>Shocked..Kya soch rahi hai be??>WackoROFL...Chal edit your post!!LOL..Yaar,all will be happy except of our AM!>..I hope my lil prediction cums true!!Big smile...

-Neetu di:Wow di!!...Those sigs are amazing!!...Tisca is one gorgeos lady!!Embarrassed....Di,the name was Mallika!!Approve...Sanjay-Mallika were truly one sweet couple,to look-out for!!Embarrassed....

-Fatima:Hehe,moi too,yaar!!...I wont make any demands if AM get together by the end!!Embarrassed...

-Rajniie:Another girly shocking me here!!LOL...Welcome yaar!!Hug....Those articles had no mention of AM!!Unhappy

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys......I see no hope of having Mets back in this show. And that Adi............he doesnt even remember Mets for once......they really seem to have moved on. I say, keep Adi ad Aditi apart.......Aditi seems a threat to our Adi-Mets couple....I think we should definitely make a petition or write individual mails to BT.

If anyone is an expert in writing petition please start with it....please.

Though I dont see petition coming to any use either as the show is ending and all........but we can still try.

Anyway, coming to the episode.....Adi was looking as usual good. But his way of treating Paro back to sanity was umm....bad.............the way the fantastic four were singing and shoving there hands was hilarious.ROFLROFLROFL.

Luv
Mels

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
^^Singing and shoving hands?????Shocked...Uuuf,when will these ppl learn??Wacko....ROFLROFL...

Hey Mels!..We did sign a petition for AM,some months bak;nothing worked-out!!Ouch....But,I think there's no harm in trying again!!Big smile....I think sum1 got BT's ID,here!!..I think it was Monu,I'll just ask her abt the ID,again!!Wink....

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Today's Kahani... epi was seriously amongst the best! Well, actually it was the single scene between the two P's - Pallavi and Parvati. Completely captivating, ClapClap The embrace between the two was lingering... just loved it! Its actually quite emotional... Sorry guys, I've been watching this show since day one and so tohri emotional hogayeeEmbarrassed And of course, the extremely talented ladies, *whistles* The preview for tomorrow is something to watch out for... so excited!Big smile Also, the smart scene with Sasha and Paro at the dining table is definately worth it... and for us crazy Adi-ans, theres a scene of bribery, "I love India"ROFL

Thanks Amina... she's beautiful eh?

I'm so sad this is ending now, CryCryCry

Cheers,
dc

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
^^Di,sounds lyk it was really interestiiiiiiiiiiiing!!...(Oye,moi feeling lyk a small baby who badly wanting the cake:I don't get to watch most of the shows,coj of my ishkooool!!!Disapprove)...But,it really sounds good;and KGGK defo.getting bak the lost charm.It depresses me how it's ending!!Unhappy...Lolzz,Adi's scene sounds fun!!LOL..

Yeah di,she's really charming!!Embarrassed...

Why thish place so inactive these days??Ouch

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Neetu tisca shopra siggy is a wicked 1 man. she is lukin stunning in dat....

Amina naah man i got d id of vivaah PH but 1 min i thnk i hve of mine darling nivi n so Dheeraj. i will 1st chck out d id n den will inform ju guys thik hai...

haila i m gettin bowled over bowled by adi... hw many tym he will make me fall 4 him. 1st wid his collegewala attitude , den fight spirit - wala attitude wid mets, den his caring nature, den his frndzly nature wid mets, den his admiring nature 4 mets, den his luvely nature, den his helpess..n den carefree, den doc attitude  n nw bussiness tycoon attitude man. i m gettin mad 4 him day by day... pri is really lucky 2 hve him. muahhaha.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top