Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 116

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged
^^I know,Mels!!...It's soo disappointing how they dun' show Adi-Mets flashbacks in any of his scenes!!Angry....Adi and Mets are incomplete without eachother:they're meant to be together!!!>...And if the show ends without thier Milan,toh I'm gonna boycott all these K-shows!!!...It's highly-irritating how no couple ever unites in any of the K-shows!....Leave the lead-couple,alone;even the side-couples are never united!!Angry.....Like,it's highly-annoying!!....Wht do the kreatives want us to believe:Adi's married to Garima and is "happy" with her;and he forgot Mets??????????????(Dead)....Please,no!!....Let them be together,for once and all!!!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 5)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hey guys sweety hve made d siggy of VAM... she posted it on Raka Para... so i m posting it here.

gve d credit 2 her only 4 d siggy

Originally posted by Sweety

hellooooooooooo /shellooooooooooooo to everyone... Smile

I made somedhing 4 u guys....after long time ....

Vikram Aditya Mehra................................................... Wink

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

married or separated......he should think about Maithili once in a while.......it seems like he hasnt just moved on but has forgotten her.

But Adi can never forget Mets.......they belong together...and what's the point of bringing Adi back if Mets is not there......helping Paro and all is fine.....but we cant see the show end with Adi and Mets not ending up together. And by Mets....I mean Shalini through and through.............

luv
Mels

Totally agree mels!Embarrassed

It is really nice to see Adi but he seems so adhura.Cry He truly is incomplete without methali! And they couldn't possibly replace Shalini! There wouldn't be any point to adi mets if Shalini is not there! For now he needs to think about metsCry. It does look like he has forgotten her.Angry

--Fatima--

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged

nice siggys!EmbarrassedClap

I dedicate this to my beautiful Adi-mets! I thought the song went perfect with them! Tell me if you think so too!Embarrassed 

Can not touch
Can not hold
Can not be together
Can not love
Can not kiss
Can not have each other

Must be strong, and we must let go
Can not say what our hearts must know

How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you
Here in my arms
How does one waltz away
From all the memories
How do I not miss you
When you are gone

Can not dream
Can not share
Sweet and tender moments
Can not feel
How we feel
Must pretend its over

Must be brave, and we must go on
Must not say, what weve known all along

-- Fatima--

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
-Wow,awesome Sigs,Sweety!!Big smile....Thanks alot for sharing,Monu!!Hug....

-Fatima!...I totally agree,yaar!..Adi-Mets story is no doubt,really bootiful;but Jatin-Shalini had lived those characters,and it's impossible to see any1 else playing those roles!!Embarrassed...Shalini is the only Mets;and we really want her bak!!!Embarrassed....OMG!...And tht song;is shooo bootiful!!!Blushing....Totally suits AM!!!Embarrassed....May I please know the album or sumthing,where the song's from??Embarrassed...I would love to make a Mix,with this one!!-Embarrassed

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

-Wow,awesome Sigs,Sweety!!Big smile....Thanks alot for sharing,Monu!!Hug....

-Fatima!...I totally agree,yaar!..Adi-Mets story is no doubt,really bootiful;but Jatin-Shalini had lived those characters,and it's impossible to see any1 else playing those roles!!Embarrassed...Shalini is the only Mets;and we really want her bak!!!Embarrassed....OMG!...And tht song;is shooo bootiful!!!Blushing....Totally suits AM!!!Embarrassed....May I please know the album or sumthing,where the song's from??Embarrassed...I would love to make a Mix,with this one!!-Embarrassed

oh it really is a wonderful song.Embarrassed It would be awesome to see a vm with it. Blushing The song is by Joy enriquez. (it was in anna and the king) And the title is How can I not love youEmbarrassed

--Fatima--

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
^^Thanks Fatima!!...Will work on it,ASAP!!Embarrassed

BTW,no1 else here??Disapprove

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top