Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 116

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Sid please do update "Time" because Adi in the show now reminds me so much of your Adi from the FF. The kind of dashing, warm at heart, but dark kind of character... mysterious, unpredictable, and dangerously in love with Mets. Bring us a nice update of your style of A-M romance na!

arti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 4)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@ Mona and Arti... isn't Achint fabulous?Wink Yeah, Pallavi is a wicked character. She loves with as much zeal as she hates... Extremely intruiguing and solid persona.

@ Amina... kya kahoon, heere ki pehchaan jauhri ko hi hoti hai Boss!WinkLOL

Cheers,
dc

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insanity

Hey Mona! What's up?
Wait, is Adi still married to Gorilla?
If he doesn't recollect anything, maybe we'll see a different love story again...?

lol!LOL gorilla! I was wondering that too. is he still married to garima?I hope not!Cry

--fatima--

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

^^Lolzz,Fatima!LOL...Gorilla was the name we gave tht Garima Aunty,after she fell for Adi!!Angry....I hope he isn't still married to her!!Ouch...

-Neetu di:Sach kaha,johre-jee!!Wink....

-Kully:Hey,Kully!...I'm great yaar...Wht abt ya??>.Embarrassed...Yeah,Paro needs hlp againSleepy...I think she should hang-up a "Help Me" board around her neck,permanently!ApprovePinchROFL....I soo hope Mets returns,soon!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...It would be more fun to watch,then!!Embarrassed...and no worries,with the videos,yaar!!!Big smile....

-Arti,Fatima:Soo agree with you,too!....Kamal and Pallavi were a real cute couple!!Embarrassed....Actually,I liked all the four couple from the 1st Gen'...Kamal and Pallavi had a very innnocent kinda love-story;tht was really cute to watch!!Embarrassed....Pallavi does have a good heart;and I think it's tym to bring Kamal and Pallo,bak together!!Embarrassed...(PS-Thanks for the link,Arti!Big smileEmbarrassed)

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 11 September 2008 at 8:01pm

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

well someone needs to free him from the churail Trishna's clutches Angry!I want to beat her up with cheap broken chappals!Angry I am so glad Pallavi is back I love her!! Her character and I love anchit! There are the good villains like sasha and pallavi!! who you love seeing! then tere are the ones like trishnaDead eeek!

As for adi mets I have been desperatly waiting for them for such a long time nowCry. If mets makes an entry which I pray she does, I hope she waits till this Paro asylum mess is sorted out since she is not part of the F5. But I just want Adi to have some sort of flashback. or anything. or just think about her. It scares me. How can he not think about her??

They are so beautiful. They have one of the best heart touching love storyCry. It seems so pure. And that is astonishing given both of them were and are married to different people (unless he is not with garima anymore)!

-- Fatima--

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

@Fatima:::

well someone needs to free him from the churail Trishna's clutches Angry!I want to beat her up with cheap broken chappals!Angry I am so glad Pallavi is back I love her!! Her character and I love anchit! There are the good villains like sasha and pallavi!! who you love seeing! then tere are the ones like trishnaDead eeek!...I know man...Trishna is soo highly-irritating;and she deserves one tight-slap from ppl around her!!Angry...Kamal and Pallo need to get together,soon!!!Embarrassed

As for adi mets I have been desperatly waiting for them for such a long time nowCry. If mets makes an entry which I pray she does, I hope she waits till this Paro asylum mess is sorted out since she is not part of the F5. I know,yaar!...She should've been the part of F4,instead of tht cry-baby,Pragati!...I hope she retunrs,soon;alogwith her hot to-be dadu-sasurLOLWink, my pyaara Suyesh!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....*sigh*...I simply love Anoop,he's a brilliant actor!!!EmbarrassedBut I just want Adi to have some sort of flashback. or anything. or just think about her. It scares me. How can he not think about her??...I know...Adi's irritating me hereAngry...Why doesn't he think abt Mets,just once!!Ouch

They are so beautiful. They have one of the best heart touching love storyCry. It seems so pure.Soo true,yaar!!....They din't have any such scenes tht a couple deservesAngry;though,they seem soo perfect...They've this purity and innocence to their love,tht makes you fall in love with them!!Embarrassed.... And that is astonishing given both of them were and are married to different people (unless he is not with garima anymore)!...I know,man!....When they were soo perfectly perfect together!!...*sighDay Dreaming*...Then,wht was the need to get them married to tht toad,and tht hyena!!!Angry

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 11 September 2008 at 8:50pm

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Originally posted by Insanity

Hey Mona! What's up?
Wait, is Adi still married to Gorilla?
If he doesn't recollect anything, maybe we'll see a different love story again...?

lol!LOL gorilla! I was wondering that too. is he still married to garima?I hope not!Cry

--fatima--

married or separated......he should think about Maithili once in a while.......it seems like he hasnt just moved on but has forgotten her.

But Adi can never forget Mets.......they belong together...and what's the point of bringing Adi back if Mets is not there......helping Paro and all is fine.....but we cant see the show end with Adi and Mets not ending up together. And by Mets....I mean Shalini through and through.............

luv
Mels

Post Reply New Post

Go to top