Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 116)

Post Reply New Post

Page 116 of 116

Page 1 Page 115
Page   of 116

coolfattin

coolfattin

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
hiiii guys....how is every1

Mona m sooo happiee 2 cu!!!
yeah jatin is gone too thin!!:((

Hey pppl...i hav a gud news 4 u...well sorry if posted earlier!

I jus came bac after seein Badmaash Company n cudnt wait 2 share this news wid u guyzz!

Guess who is der in the film???

Not jatin...

Its is our very Shalini.....
even i was shocked 2 c her in de film....
i'll giv details latr...
c u guys
tc
tata!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 116)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!!!.....*a big jappi*...

Kaise ho sab???....
Yeh Mona toh waise ki waisi hi hai,apne hubby Armaan jaisi!!...haha....

Aur kya chal raha??....

@Rozi,dc:Love the sigs,yaar!!....

*missin' the gud old daysDay Dreaming*....

Kaun kehte hai Jatin' gettin' thinner???...I  SOOOO agree!!...He should be puttin'-on some weight!....(mujhse udhaar le lo,bhaiyya....khaa khaa ke I've beucm a balloon....rofl>.LOL..)...

Aur wht shows u guys are watchin'??....Me toh doesn't get tym,at all....the last I watched was MJHT,tht too some 4 months bak!!....ummm....don't miss watching any of the shows,like seriously!!....Old boring stuff goin'-on in every other serial!.......sudhrenge nai yeh log!!LOL...moi bak to SP-shows which are on heights of boriyat!!....LOL...me watchin'  Sasural Genda Phool-which is quite cool!!Big smile....and PratigyaStern Smile,and YRKKHStern Smile-which are goin' nowhere(soo obvious coz of the emos...LOL)....Keepin' fingers crossed for tere liye-seems good,and the title song is soothing!!Embarrassed.and phir Harshu toh hai hi!!Wink...I hope doesn't tun into nther disastrous Ekta saga!!Pinch....

Acha,totally forgot!!....Me just finished my exams!!....Pleeej,pray for an A1 grade for me,warna mein toh pakka kitchen mein  with sabzi roti!!....ROFL...

And Monu,meri list bhi lambi ho rai hai!!....Infact,just few days bak,i saw this really cute guy(and I really dun' have a clue abt who he ACTUALLY was!!Stern SmileLOL...)....and me went down the memory lane-hayeeee,those gud old days,when we did all was to fight over handsome bande!!Day Dreaming......My new classes start-off this Sunday!!Geek...but will surely try my best to catch-up!!Big smile

Love ya all,
Amina....Tongue

Edited by -Amina- - 04 June 2010 at 5:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top