Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 116

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
yaah amu i will scrp her 2day.. n i will ask her abt Kis des mien also...d grl sanju luk like shalu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! (Page 10)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Hey guys...kaise hai sab??? Sorry havent been able to come online much...I dont have my laptop wid me that's why......

So I really dont have any hope of Mets coming back Cry....havent seen kggk last week so cant comment on Aditi-Adi scenes...dont really want to anyway coz even if anything happens there it wont really matter coz there wont be any sense or reality in it.........AM belong together...period. All these Aditis,Pranays or Garimas are nothing.

Adi, Pallavi and Paro are the only good things left in the show right now.

Edited by sidsk - 19 September 2008 at 7:30am

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey hi sid
hw u doin... hw is ur married life goin on buddy...

yaah d shw is nthin.... but i luving it due 2 pallu..she is fabulous...

misisn mets a loads seeing adi all alone

i scrp shalu 2day tell me c she will relpy or nt

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged

i will pray that BT does something nice for the fans once in their life. we have been loyal fans for so many years we deserve this much!

I want my adi metsCry

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged

^^Agreed yaar...We deserve to see atleast one of our couples,togetether!!Embarrassed.....

-Monu:Kya sachi re??...Havent watched the last some epis of KDMHMD,so dunno....Haan yaar!!...Ask her and do let us know,okieeee!!!Big smile..

-Sid:Hey Sid!!...How are ya doin' yaar!!...Everthing goin' greaat,na!??Approve...Soo true yaar:these alll stupid,fools are nothing:AM simply belong together!!Embarrassed....

Guys!...I wanted to tell you all,tht my Laptop is currently not working..I've staarted with my skool,again;so don't have time to get it fixed,soon.Tht's the reason,why am not able to do the videos of KGGK.But,my skool closing for Eid-Holidays next week;so I'll do the videos,ASAP!Big smile....Also,if any1 of you can do the videos for these 2 weeks,do lemme know!!Embarrassed...Thanks!Hug

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Hello yaaron! I was a bit bijee so have not been posting or catching up with this thread too much! Missed you all! Hug

Some really great sigs from everyone.. fantastic job guys! Love them! That Jatin Shah one is to die for... obviously since Jatin himself is to die for! Wink

I have given up hope that Jatin and Shalu will be sharing screen space in KGGK. I like the show right now with Pallavi and Parvati but the past two episodes have not had that many Jatin scenes, which really annoys me. Confused

BTW does anyone follow Kahaani Humaare Mahabharati Ki? I am not following that show but I want to watch all the episodes with Jatin (Sahadev) so if someone can kindly tell me which episodes to watch that feature our most lovable hottie, I will be grateful! Tongue

Okay ladies, since this show won't bring AM together I am making a humble (and yet URGENT!) request that you all update your FFs immediately!! lol I am allowed to say this because I updated my FF 2-3 weeks back!! LOL

arti

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged
^^Nah Kuls!...Those ppl care about no1!!Pinch

-Hey Arti!...Welcome bak,yaar!...misshed you alot,too!!Embarrassed.....Oye,you need to update your Fic,first!!!AngryLOL...About KGGK;well..I'm not able to watch it,these days:coz of skool,and Eid shoppings,etc!!Disapprove...But,the epis.I'd watched;there were no signs of Mets,anywhere!...Only did Pragati remembered her oncebut tht's of no-use,coz we want Adi to remember her,not Pragati!!Angry....I'm still hoping for a surprize at the end!!Wink...Abut KHMK;I dunn watch it,but I think Monu does!!Big smile...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top