~A New Dawn->Vikasians Hub~ - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys watz up.. Hi Sophie, sonali , Pia n antara.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

wow antara maan gayi tujhkoπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Natz, Kaju Deez n Pri..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Kavi85 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by spicy47

hey kavs i  knew he was a boy. u misunderstood him.πŸ˜†.bechare bahut shock hogaya that he is only one janana. maybe is wajah se woh yahan post nahin kar paya.πŸ˜†

u r taking about that lovely_angel. i dont know whether is true or not yeh toh episode dekhne ke baad hi pata chalega. she has given written updates b4 also.i dont think she can give false infos.even if viky said that than also nthg wrg. as both of them r celebrities definately they will be compititor to all. i think we shd only enjoy posting created by pk. hume in sab mamlo mein nahin padna chahye.they think vikas has less fans but they r unaware. that fc is filled with only jay n naman coz they havent created individual fc.thats why they keep posting about them. they keep dng repeat post but there are only 4-5 ppl who r thier fans.actually there r more bashers of naman than his fans. spl after wat we saw b tw him n mayank.so chill.😊

Arre nahi Pri I dont go to BKT forum but I feel those guls are much better than other forum members..waise u posted in many i think πŸ˜›

Yes she only.. she may be rite but she is.. biased most of the time.. khair chodo ye sab..

Yes i too feel teh same when Vikas voted in favour of Karn for the 1st time not this time means  cud be b'coz both Karan n Mihika r celebreties.. ha it looks like many didnt like the way Naman tried to influence Krithika ..

Ha i thot it was  a gul😳

me waiting to see sunday's episode
hello guys,congrats for the newest hubπŸ˜ƒ

minha,wonder first page yaarπŸ‘

link to vikys performance ( 7th sep)

Edited by friskysam - 15 years ago
Hey girls!!

I am fine as always.......By God's grace actually..........

yesterday the net was so slow that couldn't even login.......

Arre Deezzzz to gayab ho gayi kuch bola hi nahi apne naye naam ke bare me........

& Kaju Thanks a ton for the Kaju Barfi.......I love Kaju Barfi.....

Nutty for 2 months.........That would be really very long yaar...........gonna miss u..................

Thanks Pri for the pics...... I saved them. πŸ˜ƒ

I will be back in the afternoon.........Classes right now........I hope net dosen't get slow.

Hi Kavi, Minhoo, Sammy...........

Tum sab nah ek taraf se veterans ho respect u all. πŸ˜ƒ

Haan download google's new web browser Chrome........It's damn fast but yesterday I couldn't login at IF through it ........lolzzzzz........

still download it soon.......it is a breath of breash air from the same Internet Explorer. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜›

Karan patel Voted out for 14th September 2008

Guyzzzz vikas is safe... .n he got highest votes from public. n also good marks..& naman got  got 2nd hghest votes from public. . . .Karan got voted out & jai & karan were in bottom 2...
so cheers guyss. . .
Thnxx all fans fr voting...
Keep on supporting.....n ya this time there gonna be two performance of each couple. enjoy.

wow i am so happpy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜›
well congo for the new hub

hey ani-nice to see u back. well ya i think yest was viky's day he got hightset votes n highest score. 57/60. i so happy for him. but now this time also we have to give more votes. plz vote for him.

kavs-kk. mujhe kuch aur hi laga. well i think both of them has taken compitition very seriously now as both of them performed brilliant.but still i feel that her partner needs to be more serious.wats say.

thats really nice and thanx for the brilliant news
Karan Patel directs a scene for his close buddy Chetan Hansraj and also for himself in 9X' Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket....

Karan Patel seems to be exploring some of his hidden talents as he turned a Director on 9X' Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket!!

The actor grabbed with both hands, the opportunity put before him of shooting his own scenes as per the requirement of the show. Not only did he direct scenes for himself, but also for his best buddy Chetan Hansraj. Both the scenes were well appreciated by the mentors, and actually they did not even realize it till Chetan spilled the beans that Karan had shot them.

It is heard that the hard-working Karan shot Chetan's scene at 11pm on Monday 8th September while it was post 3 am on Tuesday when he completed his scene.

A very impressed Chetan told us, "The scene featuring me and Sanyogita was directed by Karan. The scene was that I get kidnapped by the heroine's father who is a Don, and ultimately the daughter kills her father and rescues me. The scene was applauded by all the judges and it was nice".

Karan Patel was unavailable for comments..

Here's Telly Buzz wishing all the luck to the new direc

Sanyojita Maheshwari and Archana Taide, contestants of 9X' Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket have bagged meaty roles in serials of Balaji Telefilms...

Two aspiring actors from 9X' Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket have got their first break in daily soaps, and that too in popular serials of Balaji Telefilms.

Sanyojita Maheshwari who is partnering Chetan Hansraj in the 9X reality show has entered as the parallel lead in Star Plus' Karam Apnaa Apnaa. Sanyojita plays the spoilt brat with different shades to her character. "I play Kamya, who falls in love with the married man and father of three kids, Samar played by Yash Tonkk", quips the newcomer. Talking on her role, says states, "My character will be a mix of Sreedevi in Laadla and Urmila in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya". Giving an insight on the future track, she quips, "There will be a twist in the tale when Samar will start reciprocating my love".

Yet another girl from Kaun Jeetega.. who has made it to the soap world is Archana Taide who was the ex-partner of Karan Patel. When Karan was paired up with Mihika Verma after getting back into the contest thro' Wild Card, the actor had promised to get her an opportunity, and here he is, as Archana has entered Kasturi. Archana too plays a spoilt brat and a boozer in Kasturi; she made her entry into the serial this week. We could not get thro' Archana to know more on her role..

The impressive Archana and Sanyojita have surely bagged the 'Ticket' to Tellydom, if not for Bollywood!!

Originally posted by bravehearted

I will be back in the afternoon.........Classes right now........I hope net dosen't get slow.

Hi Kavi, Minhoo, Sammy...........

Tum sab nah ek taraf se veterans ho respect u all. πŸ˜ƒ

Haan download google's new web browser Chrome........It's damn fast but yesterday I couldn't login at IF through it ........lolzzzzz........

still download it soon.......it is a breath of breash air from the same Internet Explorer. πŸ˜ƒ
hey ani, kamon achho ? yeah even i ws havin dat prob with google chrome...so i prefer xplorer or opera...

aur wats up ?

antara