Fan Fictions

Unleashing Wat Remaind Unsaid-Pt19/pg144/note-p151 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

addicted2ksg

IF-Dazzler

addicted2ksg

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh.. i totally just came across this.. and darn.. i'm like behind by 5 pages..!!

and WOW..!!! i'm loving it already..! it seems like sucha different story.. sooo excited to read more..!!!

Shocked armaan and lovely?!?! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?! i soooo cannot see that happening from any angle.. unless lovely is different.. which would be a relief..! not to be mean to any lovely fans..! i think i reread that part like 4 times to make sure it said armaan and lovely and not like sapna or muskaan or someone else..! LOL

i'm geared up and raring to go..! (even though u should be the one saying that!)

Edited by armaanaddict - 09 September 2008 at 10:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing Wat Remaind Unsaid-Pt19/pg144/note-p151 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yeh Kat...lovely as lovely....hehe...um thinking il paste a pic of someone else to imagine as lovely...not the one from the show....everyone nailing me for it, even though i used the words PETITE WELL DRESSED!!!

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

yeh Kat...lovely as lovely....hehe...um thinking il paste a pic of someone else to imagine as lovely...not the one from the show....everyone nailing me for it, even though i used the words PETITE WELL DRESSED!!!

Im not being funny here .....but readin ur update im seeing someone else.... If ur descriptive in the first part with what u see it will workWink

A shame not sorted for the comp

Love Kat

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

NJ

I loved the intro...I'm looking forward to read more..Do continue soon...
I love the way you describe emotions and the scenes a lot...You're doing a great job at it!

-Anita

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

Im not being funny here .....but readin ur update im seeing someone else.... If ur descriptive in the first part with what u see it will workWink

A shame not sorted for the comp

Love Kat

right....il have her described pretty well its needed for the story to move...but all in its good time...till then its cracking me up reading ppl's reaction to lovely n armaan!!!....yeh well the comp...i thot il try end do the reorganizing of scenes i had penned out n compile the thing but then...WOTW!!!...oh well...open posts are more fun...i get more attention right away hehe!!!LOL...

alright....il have the next part done soon i think....btw....wen do we see an update on ur royal couple???

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hibos1

Hey Naseem,....

thanks for gracing us,...the wait has been long and I am sure will be worth it!!!! Loved the intro.....ok just for the record, he is married to Lovely....I am upset right here.....but there is a saving grace,.....he is a bengali....married to one I know how wonderful people they are,....

did u say u are not gonna update every day,...sad:( anyways waiting for the parts........

love -Ria

hey ria...i just had to reply to this one delayed though it is...u married to a bangali...oh wow...so i know where to ask for help if i need some bengali lingo in!!!hehe....be ready for pestering PM's now...n lovely n armaan...mystery to be revealed all in its good time!!!

hibos1

hibos1

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Hey Naseem,....

thanks for gracing us,...the wait has been long and I am sure will be worth it!!!! Loved the intro.....ok just for the record, he is married to Lovely....I am upset right here.....but there is a saving grace,.....he is a bengali....married to one I know how wonderful people they are,....

did u say u are not gonna update every day,...sad:( anyways waiting for the parts........

love -Ria

hey ria...i just had to reply to this one delayed though it is...u married to a bangali...oh wow...so i know where to ask for help if i need some bengali lingo in!!!hehe....be ready for pestering PM's now...n lovely n armaan...mystery to be revealed all in its good time!!!

hahahahha!!!! PM's are welcome but come with a price,....will have to send me the update earlierWink...wicked me!!!!

and yes, just to make life easier, wud have to imagine someone differentas Lovely (not the serial one).....easier to imagine muskaan or anjali married to Armaan....well,...the magician has the wand....will wait and watch.....

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Hey Naseem,....

love -Ria

hahahahha!!!! PM's are welcome but come with a price,....will have to send me the update earlierWink...wicked me!!!!

and yes, just to make life easier, wud have to imagine someone differentas Lovely (not the serial one).....easier to imagine muskaan or anjali married to Armaan....well,...the magician has the wand....will wait and watch.....

lolzzz i totally agre lovely n armaan are hard to digest....hopefully the next updates to come will make it easier!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top