Fan Fictions

Unleashing Wat Remaind Unsaid-Pt19/pg144/note-p151 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
hi dear ..sorry  i dont know ur name
but al i can say abt ur this ff is

reading this ff is the only thing i was doing since last 3days ..
and i caught up with the last update .

if i make an attempt to put in words what i feel about this ff .. it wont do any justice to ur hard and commendable work .

sometimes words are not enuff to describe the beauty .. so is this ff ...

everyupdate i was reading ..i was wishing please please it doesnt end up here ... and was scared whenever i reached the end of page .... scared tat tere is one less part available to read .

with lots and lots of love
-Kanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing Wat Remaind Unsaid-Pt19/pg144/note-p151 (Page 150)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Nia....congrats on 150 pages hon.....um sure this one's gonna get many more threads...and many more centuries too ;)...lov ya

Kiran

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Updated my comment on pg 144

Just realized you are on page 150!! Woohoo congrats NJ

Edited by simran1285 - 19 February 2009 at 6:48am

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaans*basket*

Ok...back finally...u knw, i distinctly remember making a rserve somewhere but um in no mood of searching thru 6 pages now....see, this time the comments just poured in, told u...give us loads n loads of AR and we will gie u instant replies hehehe..yeh yeh...likhu main n credit AR ko!!!

Yeah well, even after not such an SUD...if i havent yet told u, altho i must have...ur acronyms ...i need a book of them they rock...SUD...iv had a month of that...so have u i know...fetus traits!...um here to fill u up on this update...u knw, this ff is something so much more closer to my heart as compared to the previous two...and i always know that ur gonna write such a wonderful part that i cant even begin to criticise...and yeah, te length is not worth mentioning this time because evn though it was a long, long on (the part ;) hahahahahah), i still cud have sat thru a longer one....anyways...yeh well um hoping this wasnt another one on the cell...

Rahul-Riddhima interaction was a little unexpected, i always thught Rahul was the quiet shy one in this story but i simply loved the whole convo...nah i remember making hima  nototrious muskaan handling guy...he becomes senstive when she doesnt fight him!!!and the main thing was, u kept me seated to one spot,nearing the laptop till it was an inch away, okay thats totally exaaggerated but u get the picture.....and then the Riddhima-Muskaan convo abt Gappu...u knw, its suddenly so lonely and weird when sumone whose been staying at ur place for long just goes away...u get so accustomed to having them around that their going back seems so heratbreking, happens with me all the time...i know...its like an emptiness suddenly...i hate coming back to school from breaks...the home misses me n i miss home....

Chiragh was an absolite favorite in this part...the way he was trying to divert her attention, and the way Riddhima was getting irritated was a treat to read...u knw how bad a league um for keeping surprises, kinda started feeling ke Riddhima would get to knw before Armaan was there....but the whole setting, OMG nia how do u do this...dramy, the whole setup was so dramatized yet so original...there meeting...ufff..,.ok, i ant even do justice to that part cuz it was SO good that i cant even start telling u how good it was....i loved loved loved it....specially the ug ;)...u knw what a hardcore romantic i am, so pour in loads more next time...hahah zia ur a nut, i stamp the fact!

Gappu teasing Riddhima...uff, had i been in her place, i would have kicked him hard....but had i been him again, i would do even more huahahahha...but still, u capture the whole brother sis kinda relation so well...i can SO see ameen n u in the way u write the characters....totally inspiring...though makes me miss my brother...*sniff* hehehe..yeh yeh....ameen n me....the boy is atleast twice more wretched than gappu..n ridhima isnt half as much a come back,...maybe, the love has floored her defenses for the bit!

Khair....NOW the last part was an absolute favorite..plz, jaldiiii update kerna,....u evil sadist, u ended right where u knew we would all be smiling wide...aand waiitng for more...now um gonna nag u till u dun update hehehe....so update super soon...

i hope this makes up for the delay, um still busy watching Ghajini, hisso main hehehe...take care hon....

P.s. u online on gtalk?

loads-a-lov thingi...mwahz...muah back..thingi!

Kiran

Originally posted by cheen2005

Ok I have no words at ALL...This is how I was throughout while reading this part Big smile
n this is me now...EmbarrassedLOL
OMGGG it was such a cute, adorable, lovey dovey AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG part...i love armaan i love armaan n i LOVE ARMAAN, but i love you even more for giving us such awesome scenes!!! I was in such a gloomy mood for the past 2 days, but after reading this part all I could do was smillllle....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...aawww hun um very touched by that...its an awsome feeling to make someone smile....n i gte all grumpy when i dont succeed! soooo much for bringing a smile to my face...i completely loved alll armi-ridzi scenes, but more than that haha i loved chirag n ridzi scene at the airport and then gappu n ridzis interaction with his constant teasing towards the 2 of them n OMG this was such a treat, im reallly happy now Big smile...glad u like the whole thing hun...will be updating sometime soon i hope coz sunday 4am i leave for a week long road trip...

Originally posted by suvrati

hey nj....thnx finally u updated....the prt was awesome..now armaan is on the door step....how riddhimas gonna beahave to this..i hope she will hug him n give him a pleasant reaction n then omg cant wait srsly plz update soon...aawww hun....will try to live up to the hopes, which are hitting the roof n tearing off to the sky for now, god save me my grace!
thnx fr the

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kanu*

hi dear ..sorry  i dont know ur name...hi kanu...um naseem, n most ppl wont know thats my name i think...NJ will be just fine!!
but al i can say abt ur this ff is

reading this ff is the only thing i was doing since last 3days ..
and i caught up with the last update ...haha yeh i can believe the 3 daz fact, um not a brief person u must have well realized!

if i make an attempt to put in words what i feel about this ff .. it wont do any justice to ur hard and commendable work .

sometimes words are not enuff to describe the beauty .. so is this ff ...

everyupdate i was reading ..i was wishing please please it doesnt end up here ... and was scared whenever i reached the end of page .... scared tat tere is one less part available to read ...aaww hun u hve me grinning, um glad u liked it so!

with lots and lots of love
-Kanu

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
zia...simran thanx a bunch....will be starting the new thread in a bit...!!

fnaDMG

Groupbie

fnaDMG

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Hey NJ!

I'm sorry I don't know your real name, but I've been procrastinating and started reading your FF at 2 in the afternoon and was hooked. You've done an amazing job of sketching the characters and keep the story actually moving! The AR parts are great, of course. But unlike many other FF's I've read, this story doesn't seem to have a run of the mill course.
I also visited Chicago for the first time last Thanksgiving Break and reading your descriptions of Milllenium Park, Michigan Av and of course, Giordano's (yummm deep dish!) brings back some very very fond memories. Thanks for that!

Keep doing the great job you're doing right now!
Cheers!

P.S. So Physics has never been my forte, but the polariser made me think it might be yours. Physics and writing? Very interesting combo! :)

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fnaDMG

Hey NJ!

I'm sorry I don't know your real name, but I've been procrastinating and started reading your FF at 2 in the afternoon and was hooked. You've done an amazing job of sketching the characters and keep the story actually moving! The AR parts are great, of course. But unlike many other FF's I've read, this story doesn't seem to have a run of the mill course.
I also visited Chicago for the first time last Thanksgiving Break and reading your descriptions of Milllenium Park, Michigan Av and of course, Giordano's (yummm deep dish!) brings back some very very fond memories. Thanks for that!

Keep doing the great job you're doing right now!
Cheers!

P.S. So Physics has never been my forte, but the polariser made me think it might be yours. Physics and writing? Very interesting combo! :)

i duno ur name either, so that shud make scores even LOL um naseem...but NJ wil do for most intents...ppl call me by the whole name when they are very pleased or very displeased with me...only in extremes of emotions...mostly the only person calling me naseem is me myself!... excuse me now, um making a horrible first impression with the caustic humor...thats wat the interesting combination of physics and writing does....the wit remains dry, n i get words to put it forth anywaz, its not a companionable combination u might conclude!!!

oki, il get real...physics...my forte, i duno if i shud claim all of that word...but iv come far to call it my major, masters student....optics...lasers...dark basement labs...mostly, when um not logged into IF um doing that stuff...n its fun....much as i hate to admit....writing is the break from all times of experiments going wrong...or going no where...which is , i assure u, not uncommon in real labs....sometimes its more than i like...but id be damned to say i dont like either of the two....

n....usually i dont go in to lifetime tales in the vbery first time...something ab t ur comment had me grinning wider than i did all day today....i couldnt stop myself from typing all of it....

in one simple sentence...thanx for the cheerful comment, more than the appreciation, its just the way it came....i repeat um grinning wider than i did all day....

chicago is a wonderful town....my home here in states, everytime i can escape ann arbor and school its where i am....!..apart from family, its also where two of my dearest frends stay....so wonderful memories of everything from the city i have myself!

lastly, wat i shud have started this reply with...welcome to the thread...this one will be closing soon, since um 150 pages down...but i will hope to see u join thread 2 from the very start of it!

cheers,

nj

ps: um hoping also that u will equal the score again, in exchange for my explicit introduction!...its always a pleasure to see new people!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top