Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Naseem,....

thanks for gracing us,...the wait has been long and I am sure will be worth it!!!! Loved the intro.....ok just for the record, he is married to Lovely....I am upset right here.....but there is a saving grace,.....he is a bengali....married to one I know how wonderful people they are,....

did u say u are not gonna update every day,...sad:( anyways waiting for the parts........

love -Ria
sea_nyx thumbnail

hey,

congrats on starting ur 3rd ff ๐Ÿ‘. i'm sure it'll be another surefire winner like perfect imperfection and newton's laws. btw, saw u became the writer of the week as well. way to go!!! โญ๏ธ

can't wait for the next part, the intro really caught my attention yaar. i 1st thought ridz and armaan were married and they had some problems so when i read the last bit to say i got a shock is to put things mildly๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Another one!!! Thank you ๐Ÿค—

WOHAA!! I got a heart attack reading the last line. Are u serious?? Armaan n lovely ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Well as your title suggests, there's lot to be spoken and i'm desperately waiting for the part. U said this one was for the competition so u must be having a lot more already written, right? Please update...the intro is so interesting that i'm already hooked to it from the start, well when i'm not....lol..ok bad joke..

Awesome start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ just love the bengali touch u gave to it.....cont soon..๐Ÿ˜Š

Luv
Shivani ๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S. I'm still battling with my questions to grill u. I think u were rite i should save them for the next WOTW only coz with my snail's speed of thinking i'll definately be able to post it then..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
preet916 thumbnail

ur new ff sounds really interestin

plz continue soon
sasya thumbnail
it was great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.intro was gud and very different.armaan is a bengali and armaan and lovely are married for 5 years!!!!!!!! i am shocked with the last line๐Ÿ˜ฒ.i dont think armaan  loves lovely. i loved ur first 2 ff and i am sure this will also be great,congrats for the new ff.cant wait to read the coming up parts.continue soon.............. Edited by sasya - 15 years ago
aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oooppsss i must b dreaming????????? NJ u back wid another ff haannn?????? i think WOTW di sum wonders here????????????? ohk i 'm shocked beyond ne limits u got armaan n lovely married haila!!!!!!!!! but wat an intro yaar !!!!!!!!!!!! dis one's def gng to b a bumpy ride ,haina!!!!!!!!! newaz me hoookkkeedd as usual .......   luv aravi
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NASEEEM!!
i was gonna pm u soon to see when another one of ur creatios was gonna come up...
u saved ur self the long pm and lecture... lol...
very good start...
and i must say something totally diff...
am in love with all ur other ff;s why not this one?
do cont sooon...
cant wait!!

Sonia
gari14 thumbnail
omggggg yr third one!!!!.....yeaaahhhhh u definately made my day!!!.......have always loved yr writing n am eager to get to know more abt this one!!!....seems veryy intresting...n cant wait to read more!
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nice intro....
can't wait to read further.....

U got lovely & Arman married...how ruthless??? is Ridima a lawyer by any chance???

hope you continue soon

take care
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waoh ur 3rd ff๐Ÿ‘ awwsome๐Ÿ‘ intro is really a nice one๐Ÿ˜Š plz continue it soon๐Ÿ˜Š