varun as a terorist

Barnali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

so nw varun is working as a terorist. hs role though a police oficer is nw of a terorist. we mght gt to see some ruthless character, present in a terorist, in varun too.

so do you lke this role of his. will he do justice to this role too. our own rajeev as a terorist hw do you feel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakhenikita thumbnail
I think in front of the terrorists he will behave very crude, and maybe even slap Roma or torture his fellow friends, but behind their back he will help them, so basically it works for me at least. Although it will seem a little starnge to see him behaving so ruthlessly, but we have seen his ruthless nature even at ACt when he was torturing Sharma with namak-mirchi
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
BArnali Di ...
kabhi kabhi Subko Track per lane ke liye Rang badlane padte hai... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Kaha vo Act ka Senior officer... πŸ˜ƒ kaha Vo terrorist ka sath dene vala Varun πŸ˜• Dono mein aasman zammen ka Aantar hai. πŸ˜ƒ .
jaha Tak Muje lagta hai ki vo is role ko bhi Justify karega.. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Kyonki playing By Raj Na..
So Big clap For Him To Function Different avatar in every hours paasing by... πŸ‘
hazelgirl thumbnail
well i think he not a terrorist in real sense. πŸ˜›
But agree with princy that sometimes to do the correct thing u can change. πŸ˜›
Varun as usual will do justice to the role and i think he is doing it. πŸ˜›
Destiny007 thumbnail
agreed with princess, this is great for all Rajeev fans we get to see him in different avatars and his acting is getting better and better.
trups thumbnail
agreed with princessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
can't wait to see the episode...it is definetly rocking to see varun as terrorist avtaar...
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Our Rajeev can carry any avatar with great ease.in 24 episodes, we r getting tosee differnt shades of Rajeev.

He has proved that what a great actor he is .
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
han yaar ....kitna maza aye ga.......

abhi jab raj was in Doctor uniform looking ...... πŸ˜‰

& act like a real doccccc.....so terrorist ke avtaar mein bhiiiiiiiii acha lagay gaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i loved that doctor avtaar too...he looked so cute with the white specs...in 24 hours all the different types of shades in acting...definetly rajeev bhaiya will win the best actor of ita for time bomb