Chat Clubs

Sabz,Amzi,Nidz Chat Room #2 MODZ PLZ CLOSE - Page 99

SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~*RanKan4eva*~

isnt kate jarreds gurll???? and im on chap 30
she said its ur fault cuz u wont let her read until u finish lolsz😛

no kate is tanya's sister, one of the Denalis.
i already finished rereading it dayz ago but shez not reading it cuz she said dat shez busy watching childhood videos.
i'm glad dat i read BD 2 times cuz its even better reading it the second time.
the first time i read it in october or november i read it rlly fast cuz i had PSAT and midterms so i had alot of studying to do but then i reread it the second time cuz all my exams were over but i read slowly the second time cuz i want everything to sink in and i rlly wanted to enjoy it and all, so yea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidziWidzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*Sabeen*~

no kate is tanya's sister, one of the Denalis.
i already finished rereading it dayz ago but shez not reading it cuz she said dat shez busy watching childhood videos.
i'm glad dat i read BD 2 times cuz its even better reading it the second time.
the first time i read it in october or november i read it rlly fast cuz i had PSAT and midterms so i had alot of studying to do but then i reread it the second time cuz all my exams were over but i read slowly the second time cuz i want everything to sink in and i rlly wanted to enjoy it and all, so yea.

yay then whoo did jared imprint on wat was her name??

NidziWidzi thumbnail
Hey i wanna cumm to ur house on the wekkend of amzis b-day but want it to b a surprise
NidziWidzi thumbnail
Krazzy 4 is cumin on tonite a t 8 on sony im gonna watch mayb
NidziWidzi thumbnail
I mite watch twilight tonite with popcorn
NidziWidzi thumbnail
I luvv Orville Redenbachers popcorn

SabeenSmiles thumbnail
omg! u know when Breaking Dawn came out in August 2nd they had a BD party in austin street in forest hills at barnes and nobles and they were giving away free buttons that had quotes from all four books.
my parents were in pakistan but i dint get to go to the party! =(
but dat same day in new york, new york they had a BD party wid stephenie meyer there and there were singers there too dat were singing songs dat suited Edward and Bella and Jacob. There was this rlly sad song dat this singer sung that suited Edward and its called "Hate Me" and its rlly sad and it made me wanna cry. the video of it was live on stephenie meyer's website and the BD concert was live and the video me and temi were watching online of the BD concert was live too so yea we saw the BD concert live. sundy didn't watch the live BD concert cuz at dat time she was clueless about twilight and she dint read any of the books dat time. i know dat u wud have watched it too but u dint know about twilight at that time so umm yea..
temi got Breaking Dawn the same day it came out and she finished reading it in a few dayz and i asked her if i can read it cuz i was already done with twilight,new moon, and eclipse so yea i was obviously dying to read BD and it was august!!!! but she actually dint let me read it till like september/october and dat was during the time wen i had to study like crazy for my exams and i had to read BD rlly fast but then after my exam crap waz over then i reread BD rlly slowly cuz i wanted everything to sink in and yea i finished rereading it a few dayz ago, but sundy isn't reading it yet cuz she wants to watch ALL of our childhood videos and she wants to watch Another Cinderella Story today.
NidziWidzi thumbnail
hey sabz brb im goin to store with my mum shs makin me lolsz
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*RanKan4eva*~

Hey i wanna cumm to ur house on the wekkend of amzis b-day but want it to b a surprise

i hope u do!😃
we're gonna have a week off from skool the week of amzi's bday so u can even cum on the day of her bday, its on a wednesday and we have a week off from skool so yea...
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
ok..lol!
i'll reply to all ur posts and then i'll start our 3rd cc.