Celebrity Fan Clubs

---Unforgettable Bachchans FC--- (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 58

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "---Unforgettable Bachchans FC--- (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Amitabh Bachchan copies me: Abhishek

Actor Abhishek Bachchan was in the Capital on Saturday evening when the serials blasts shook Delhi. The actor was travelling for a press meet near Connaught Place when the bomb at Central Park went off. CNN-IBN's Suhasini Haider spoke to him about his first hand experience with terror, his identity beyond his father and the rumours that constantly hound his family.

Suhasini Haidar: You missed getting to Connaught Place by a few minutes on Saturday. Was it a narrow escape from the Delhi blasts for you?

Abhishek Bachchan: I wouldn't call it an escape. I was on my way to the Omega showroom in Connaught Place, but I changed my mind at the last minute as I had a function to attend, so I turned back. It's only when I got home to get ready, I saw on the news that the blasts had taken place. It was just a horrific event and I felt really bad about it.

Suhasini Haidar: What would you say about your own identity? Do you feel in a sense that you have stepped out of your father's shadow?

Abhishek Bachchan: No, and I don't think that I ever will step out of his shadow and neither am I trying to. I say this because very early on in my career, even before my first film released, I realised that this is something I should never try to do. I'm very proud to be in my father's shadow, to be a Bachhan and to be his son. One of the greatest things in my life is that I'm my father's son.

Suhasini Haidar: Do you think your a better dancer than your father?

Abhishek Bachchan: Well, he says I am. But I don't think so.

Suhasini Haidar: Is it true that his steps in the film Don for the song Khai Ke Paan banaras Wala is something that he picked up from you?

Abhishek Bachchan: Yes that is true. Apparently when they were shooting for Khai Ke Paan banaras Wala, he used to take me to the set. And whenever the song was played I used to start dancing to it and they allegedly copied my steps. Which I think is a very cool thing as I get a lot of bragging rights. I can go around bragging that Amitabh Bachchan copies me.

Suhasini Haidar: Do think that the constant rumours about Aishwarya's pregnancy and that the Bachchan family doesn't want her to act anymore hurt her career at all?

Abhishek Bachchan: No I don't think so. Or else why would she be working in the kind of films that she does. Also, I don't take kindly to people saying that the Bachchans are stopping her from working because people very conveniently forget that my mother is an actor and I'm the son of an actor, an actor who has done some substantial work and continues to do so.

We don't believe in stopping anybody from doing anything, we aren't that kind of a family. I think that is a very archaic way of thinking. Aishwarya is free to do whatever she pleases to and whatever maker her happy. We as a family and I as her husband will support her.

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Big B's Den'

As part of its special programming centred around the Unforgettable Tour which features the greatest superstars of Indian Cinema, NDTV Imagine gives audiences a glimpse of Amitabh Bachchan in an exciting new role as host of a 3 part series show titled Big B's Den.

For three consecutive Fridays beginning September 19, 2008, Big B's Den will present an intimate conversation between Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Riteish Deshmukh and Vishal-Shekar of the highly successful Unforgettable Tour. Each week Big B will put his guests in the hot seat and don the hat of the host, getting his celebrity guests to let their hair down and be at their candid best!

The first episode of this 3 part series which airs on Friday, September 19th at 10:00 p.m features Big B in conversation with Abhishek Bachchan. Known for his sharp wit and for pulling practical jokes on his friends and family, Abhishek turns the tables on his dad and takes over as the host of the show, putting his father on the hot seat! This fun and entertaining episode captures the bond shared by the country's most loved father-son duo. And Big B does not disappoint!!! From his first live performances to his nicknames for each of the stars on the Unforgettable Tour and from fan reactions to spending quality time with his family, he gets candid with all his answers.

With Bollywood's greatest superstar as host, the show promises to be entertaining and insightful, giving audiences a glimpse of the intimate details and experience from the Unforgettable Tour from each of these stars.

Enter the Big B's Den every Friday at 10:00 pm only on NDTV Imagine for your weekly quota of some Unforgettable facts of this truly unforgettable tour straight from the brightest stars of Bollywood themselves.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Has anyone seen the Last Lear?

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

Hey!

Has anyone seen the Last Lear?

nope, i didnt see it, yet... but i really want Smile i hope i'll see this movie soon

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged

fan_of_Big_B

IF-Rockerz

fan_of_Big_B

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top