India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

kyunki serial killer

Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i think there should be a serial killer story line in kyunki, maybe right before the leap, that way a lot of the characters  who aren't used to much (himmit, jd, and there generation, maybe a few young people two) could be killed of in an interesting way and it would make more room for the new characters like the children of the current youngsters (karen, harsh, guathum etc.).  i say this b/c there are too many characters and there not used, and unlike american soaps where there are multiple storylines kyunki just basically have one, maybe with a subplot.  Also i saw a serial killer storyline in an american soap where even the audience didn't know who the killer was, it was really engrossing, what do the rest of you think about this type of storyline?

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
i think thata good idea. but that kind of experimenting may not work with the indian audience. ee thats why there is reasong why american soaps go on for 15- 20 years- everybody there gets a storyline.
Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
good point, but the audience might like it, for example originally it was thought sexy movies won't do well but they have all though i perosnally aren;y a big fan of them, so i think they should experiment, but thanks for your opinon
muskurahat Groupbie
muskurahat
muskurahat

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Singh23

i think there should be a serial killer story line in kyunki, maybe right before the leap, that way a lot of the characters  who aren't used to much (himmit, jd, and there generation, maybe a few young people two) could be killed of in an interesting way and it would make more room for the new characters like the children of the current youngsters (karen, harsh, guathum etc.).  i say this b/c there are too many characters and there not used, and unlike american soaps where there are multiple storylines kyunki just basically have one, maybe with a subplot.  Also i saw a serial killer storyline in an american soap where even the audience didn't know who the killer was, it was really engrossing, what do the rest of you think about this type of storyline?

Hmm...that American soap wouldn't happen to be Days of our Lives, would it?  Btw, I think a serial killler would be a good idea.  It's ridiculous with 4 or 5 generations living in that house.  I'm getting really confused as to how Savita/Gayatri manage to stay so "young", when they've got great grandkids!

M.

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged
That is absolutely fab. storyline. lol, i dnt knw if the Indian audience could take tht if so many of them died but it's worth a try to maybe just get some of them to leave and move somewhere else. Honestly, if they plan to put more ppl in then we won't see much of the others anyway so they might as well make them exit so the audience isn't expecting them to show up anytime soon (i.e. Chirag). 
Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
hey muskurahat great guess the american soap was day of our lives, the serialkiller story was cool but the whole island thing and all the victums being alive was just too crazy
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
that would be a nice way for some of the older characters to die off, but i would rather see some of them not die that way like Baa and JD and HimmetCry, they seem like nice people and i wouldn't want them to die by murder... but there can be a serial killer for savitha and mohiniDead... that would be nice... LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top