Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 64

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Hey i love additi a lot..i saw the thread 1 but i could not a part of it..so i wanted to join in this..may i join yaar ??
i am anusha..i love additi and her action a lot..she is improving a lot day by day..i simply adore her..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 7)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sadia-ali

Goldie

sadia-ali

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
wow
super thread
plz
add me toooooooo

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
wow ...omg ..after ....3898498 years ..its brought up again ...lol

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Okie we needed a SPG Reunion.. and get back all the additi-ians...
Ranz esp for u me digging this up..
Ru has to be here...in any caseEmbarrassedLOL
I hope Nila, Shabo, Nandoo, Prii, Bhavna and all other oldie members of this thread will be back too..
I might as well drag Nu here too...
And I know its like a Maha Late reply..
Heylo Priya(luckyluv) and Ravz... awww u replied here... I dint know ... hope to see u here again or the chatties ka desh again maybeBig smile
Awww ya Sara sadiyonnnnnnnn kay baadLOLEmbarrassed
And Heylo roshni *whoppy* yesh cheers to AG! A
Anushuuuuuuuu Big smile belcomeHug and ofcourse u dont need to ask if u can join..
And Decent Devil u tooo Big smileBig smile and thankoo!

I will surely add u guys in the member list... as soon as it lets me edit.. everytime I open page one it shuts the window *slaps forehead*

And AG/Heer goshh she has been looking stunning esp as the bride.. tho she seemed so tired and irritated coz of the heavy jewellery and jora.. in the sbs interview.. aww dont blame her....She is been totally adorable in the past few sbs.. and *woohoo*a day to go for lndbdj ... both of them look sho good and happy happpy lol and dancing on anshu's song dil dance marey hehe

Looking fwd to today's episode
 *hides muh* and more cute thud-a-licious phandoohs and pheyeoohs... *dreamy muh*

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Okie we needed a SPG Reunion.. and get back all the additi-ians...
one of the additi fan is baku hereHug
Ranz esp for u me digging this up..
Ru has to be here...in any caseEmbarrassedLOL
I hope Nila, Shabo, Nandoo, Prii, Bhavna and all other oldie members of this thread will be back too..
I might as well drag Nu here too...
And I know its like a Maha Late reply..not maha late rpelies ...its been AD's u replied after
Heylo Priya(luckyluv) and Ravz... awww u replied here... I dint know ... hope to see u here again or the chatties ka desh again maybeBig smile
Awww ya Sara sadiyonnnnnnnn kay baadLOLEmbarrassedsadiyoon ke baad ..thats wat i should say u LOLLOLLOL
And Heylo roshni *whoppy* yesh cheers to AG! A
Anushuuuuuuuu Big smile belcomeHug and ofcourse u dont need to ask if u can join..
And Decent Devil u tooo Big smileBig smile and thankoo!

I will surely add u guys in the member list... as soon as it lets me edit.. everytime I open page one it shuts the window *slaps forehead*aimn't I added in that list Confusedumm ...donno ..lemme see

And AG/Heer goshh she has been looking stunning esp as the bride.. tho she seemed so tired and irritated coz of the heavy jewellery and jora.. in the sbs interview.. aww dont blame her....She is been totally adorable in the past few sbs.. and *woohoo*a day to go for lndbdj ... both of them look sho good and happy happpy lol and dancing on anshu's song dil dance marey hehe
yeah ..she  looking very januable ...eps when ..harshad ..agaya tha ..n till she ..liek bechain LOLLOLn .ya she looking goshh ..cant comment..becoz ..cant describe her beauty in words jaanu...ya ..looks like being very tired ..ek shaadi ke ..liye ..itni mehnat SleepySleepy

Looking fwd to today's episode
 *hides muh* and more cute thud-a-licious phandoohs and pheyeoohs... *dreamy muh*

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hip-hop

one of the additi fan is baku hereHug Awww rest will be backo tooHug

not maha late rpelies
...its been AD's u replied after *hides muh* yaaa even AD's seem less
sadiyoon ke baad ..thats wat i should say u LOLLOLLOL haan wohi I meant u were saying that to me hehehe *angel muh*
aimn't I added in that list Confusedumm ...donno ..lemme see oh I think u r I meant the othersEmbarrassed
yeah ..she  looking very januable ...eps when ..harshad ..agaya tha ..n till she ..liek bechain LOLLOLn .ya she looking goshh ..cant comment..becoz ..cant describe her beauty in words jaanu...ya ..looks like being very tired ..ek shaadi ke ..liye ..itni mehnat SleepySleepy januable hmmm yaa she looks pwetty!  she did look good before he came back too infact she had some of her best moments acting wise... but yaa now that her Prem is here.. more special Heer moments wud come... hehehe ishh okay I understand... yeh words bhi na not enough lol... haan she was tired.. but then they need to show a proper shaadi too even if that makes AG wearing those heavy heavy ornaments and clothes again LOL

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hello....add me too....LOL im so late in joining i know...LOL

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Originally posted by hip-hop

one of the additi fan is baku hereHug Awww rest will be backo tooHug hope thatSmile

not maha late rpelies
...its been AD's u replied after *hides muh* yaaa even AD's seem less
Omg !!! AD r less na yaar LOL
sadiyoon ke baad ..thats wat i should say u LOLLOLLOL haan wohi I meant u were saying that to me hehehe *angel muh*
aimn't I added in that list Confusedumm ...donno ..lemme see oh I think u r I meant the othersEmbarrassed
yeah ..she  looking very januable ...eps when ..harshad ..agaya tha ..n till she ..liek bechain LOLLOLn .ya she looking goshh ..cant comment..becoz ..cant describe her beauty in words jaanu...ya ..looks like being very tired ..ek shaadi ke ..liye ..itni mehnat SleepySleepy januable hmmm yaa she looks pwetty!  she did look good before he came back too infact she had some of her best moments acting wise... but yaa now that her Prem is here.. more special Heer moments wud come... hehehe ishh okay I understand... yeh words bhi na not enough lol... haan she was tired.. but then they need to show a proper shaadi too even if that makes AG wearing those heavy heavy ornaments and clothes again LOL
she was ..too gud before to ..she is the best ..todays .epi omg ...her dress style was changed by meher ..goshh ...she was lukinga ati sundar ...red dress ,red bindi ,n jhumke ...omg ...she was luking awsome...but I wanna ..their marriage once again ..CrySmileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top