Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 64

luckyluv

Goldie

luckyluv

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hi nandini thanx for bringing this topic onto front pages

AG my sweetie has done excellent job as heer.

I luved the way she portrayed heer in talking to lallu who tried to convince her tht prem's no more.Kidddish,crazy,holding herself strongly as if she might breakdown if she let herself down for a sec.Trying to be optimistic trying hardly not to let tears cum out.

Her anxiety,excitement every time she came across prem's plannings for her birthday tht she might find prem out there.

AG singing its really heartrenching.Her expressions are excellent but I cudnt stop my laughter when she started singing in her own voice.

The rain dance is so romantic the way she danced imagining prem all happy tht her prem is there.I cudnt  stop  tears rolling down my cheeks.

And tht final breakdown .I didnt expect tht brilliance cuming up.She is incredible

The way she puts on prem's shirt so touching

I  most of the time gaze into her eyes bcoz they r very expressive.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 6)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Awww Nandoo bacha u had dug this up ... well I dint actually dig thru all the pages... Google zindabad...

I dunnno its been 294980506959069 million yrs..
I missh Ranz, Nila and all our SPG gang...
And *sigh* I m soo bad(e) for stranding this thread like this
So just randomly posting here...

Oh on sbs today.. they were on the sets of kdm .. they played Aditi Has de ... I wanted to see them play that song on her for the longest timeEmbarrassed

Angie and Luckyluv(whats ur name dearie?)  Awww what beautiful write upsClap

Edited by -Faith- - 25 November 2008 at 5:42am

luckyluv

Goldie

luckyluv

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Awww Nandoo bacha u had dug this up ... well I dint actually dig thru all the pages... Google zindabad...

I dunnno its been 294980506959069 million yrs..
I missh Ranz, Nila and all our SPG gang...
And *sigh* I m soo bad(e) for stranding this thread like this
So just randomly posting here...

Oh on sbs today.. they were on the sets of kdm .. they played Aditi Has de ... I wanted to see them play that song on her for the longest timeEmbarrassed

Angie and Luckyluv(whats ur name dearie?)  Awww what beautiful write upsClap
hey faith I am priya(luckyluv)

luckyluv

Goldie

luckyluv

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I always feel so happy when I see additi offscreen laughing playing as u know most of the times heer is always sad.And now there is no ending for heer's miseries.

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged

hi guyz ....me very shocked ...kitne ..sadiyoon ke baad ..purane ..loog jage ..and purane ...topics ....wow ...yaar ...cant beleive ...this thread on the front page ..i was toh is ko kab ki bhool gayi ..Cry...anyways ..thnxx .nanz ..di ...ur gr888

luckyluv

Goldie

luckyluv

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hi frnds back to AG's appreciation thread after a long time.
I luved heer's acting in today's epi but the dubbing kinda irritated me but still tried to ignore it
I so luved the pagalpan.deewangi of heer.Her body language,the way she is trying to get out of rishab's clutches is really good.Her expressions for are so gud thtI cried watching her go mad like tht
Her voice which is AG's own voice is back in last part and it was really good the way she yelled at rr

saromeenu

Goldie

saromeenu

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged

EAST OR WEST ADDITI (HEER) IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I just stumbled upon this.

Anyway I'm so proud of Additi today. She's come a long way. Her expression and everything were just mindblowing that it made me cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top