Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 64

salma_786786

Goldie

salma_786786

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2.... wooow where was i for ONE!!!...
Well i guess congrats everyone on making it to thread 2 for Heer...
I love her... she has improved soo much and now i watch KDMHMD for Heer as well as for Prem... but of course Prem a bit more...

Zainu *waves* im sure you have many things planned for this thread can see you have reserved many space.. whatever you have planned im sure it will be great...

ROCK ON ADDITI!!!

Edited by salma_786786 - 12 September 2008 at 8:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Afreen-

IF-Dazzler

-Afreen-

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Hey great work uve done thr zainab dii..Big smile..Additi has improved soo much in her acting..i completly adore her these days..Embarrassed..thursday's episode was a rockin one nd m sure like the AG/H thread # 1..this one will be a great one tooo..Smile

CongrzTx to everyone for making it a sucess!!!! BTw..m i INQuestion
luv afreen

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
OMFG.Zuuu! the front pageee looks sensationallll!! WOW. Fabulously doneeee. Must haveee taken you hoursss. Ahh your dedication, ur such a sweetheart. Additi is really lucky to have real fans like you Star WOW. I jusstt loveeee the front page esp the section where u have included the scenes with the songs. OMG. Hw can i forget how wonderfully youve summed up Heer for all of us " Heer - Symbolizing simplicity and rustic beauty..Pure and Untainted Innocence..An Ethereal Beauty that is Simple yet Elegant " Sighh. I dont think anything needs adding. Im amazeddd by it. Its truly amazing Zu ClapClapClap Oh Ahaha. i was literally laughing my head off at lil comment you added about PH and how their love has progressed from the "29405806 BC style romance " to the "anda theory" LOLLOLLOL They surely have moved on havnt they. *Thuddd* Their chemistryyy..Day Dreaming They have def set new standard for Chemistryy!! I swear atm no one has such sweet/innocent yet HOT enough to burn your screen down chem. AG and HC are such good finds and they are just fit for one another. hehe *fingers crossed *LOL 

Zu, How can u say im the positivity pill. You and Ru are like my Positivity.Pill. I still remember how much i was in need of them during the I-Hate-Heer topics and them I-Hate-Prem ones! LOLLOLLOL Sigh. thts all over now! Pheww..Tongue

Thanks once againn Zainab for everything! Its really amazing!!Hug

Edited by raiinie - 13 September 2008 at 9:47am

angel82

IF-Dazzler

angel82

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I really appreciate your work Zainab...The first page is simply mindblowingClap...loved everything you wrote about AG , all the siggies and links.....Thanks a lot for making AT 2..I couldnt be a part of AT 1 but would love to be a part of AT 2...

About  AG, I started watching this show from the very beginning just to see how the new balaji show is going to be..But it was AG that attracted me the most...Her potrayal of Heer actually got me glued to the show...The way she portrayed Heer's innocence, sincerity and simplicity was worth watching..She had very few dialogues but she spoke volumes with her eyes...She wore simple dresses with very simple makeup and hair do  yet she looked soo elegant and attractive

I completely agree with you that her eyes are her biggest assests...
She can show all emotions through those beautiful eyes..Even without any dialogues, we can know what is going on in  Heer's mind by just looking into those eyes...No surprise ,Prem fell for those eyes first....

The innocence Additi has portrayed is such that no other actress has ever been able to do it soo beautifully...Somewhere it is the actual innocence in Additi the girl that is reflected in her acting and on Heer's face...From the interviews we have seen so far , Additi is a very straight forward , fun loving ,bubbly girl who seems to be in good terms with everyone...

Even though Additi has made a place in our hearts from the beginning , with her hardwork and immense improvement in her acting , the maturity with which she handled the rumors against her , and her awesome off screen-onscreen chemistry with HC makes us even more proud to be her Fans...

Additi is a beautiful actress ...Everything about her is beautiful, her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her height , her figure, her character (from what we know thru interviews) ...

I am not going into detail about how wonderful AG's acting was in the recent episodes as most of my friends have already mentioned earlier in this thread and I think I have written quite a lot for now... 

Luv,
Angie..

Edited by angel82 - 13 September 2008 at 11:47am

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
WOW *open mouth*
its amazing......hats off to u...who is giving her best to make this thread exxxxtraa special....
thanks for everything....its rocking like always....

and asa member wt would i have to do...if any help needed pleeeez leme know.

(i didn't read every single thing yet as im always in a hurry...so srry for that...just gave a quick check i'll thouroughly chec it asap....)

luv iqra

Edited by blushpink13 - 13 September 2008 at 12:17pm

luckyluv

Goldie

luckyluv

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First page is fentastic.great work zainab
By the way I'm priya
I want to be part of AT 2
I cudnt be part of AT 1
add me too

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 14 September 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Saimoo, Afreen ( of course you are in..Big smile), Angie, Iqra and luckyluv welcome to you all to the wonderful, one and only, Additi Gupta appreciation thread-2...

We have so much fun here and this is where some of us bonded so well and created some great friends and memories....

Zu  (Zainab) is th sweetest girl that I have ever come across and she is a very talented and creative girl too...

Am really glad you all liked her work...She put in so much time into this and considering that this is her fasting time, its really heart touching and quite a deal....Meme soooooo proud of her...Clap

Zu will come herself and write to you all as soon as she finishes the final touch ups, until then meme and Ranoo are here to talk to you all and have some fun discussions...

She says she is really touched by all your posts and appreciation...and says thanks and love to you all...

Raksha

-Liana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liana-

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Zaino Di.......................HugHugHugLove u &thanks for the 2nd App of AdditiEmbarrassedit was really good.but im not in the listOuchConfusedanyway it looks gorgeousClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top