Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 64

Page 1
Page   of 64
Page 3 Page 64

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
WOW...AT #2...lols....

am here am her and am here.....hehehe......

wow....zainu di...bahut badi mehnath chal rahi hai huh....lols...hahaha...btw....i'l bring in my spl vid for the thread....a song from heer.....and pakka will work on it.....

abt AG - I LOVE HER....she has potrayed Heer soo beautifully tht its soo difficult for any1 to think of any1 else in her......why am i talking abt this now??ConfusedConfusedwell yaaa....to say how much Aditi means to us.......

and abt her personally...she's such a bubby, cutie and childish gurl....always being herself...thnx to SBS poeple for the titbits they show on the shoot...coz thts how we came to know abt Aditi....

and abt yest's epi...it was THE HEER episode....and i've been saying this repeatedly...kyun rakshu and zainu di??!!WinkWinkhehehe.....
it was soo touching how she told him wat he meant for her.....ie....she needs nuthing else from him but his love and support...and it was soo nice to see THE HEER yest.....gosh....this couple has done soo much into us.......am loving them soo much......

haha..i think thts enuff for my 1st post..i had to think so much over this..LOLlols...jking....hahaa

luv nansy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

feliz

Goldie

feliz

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Zainu di thanx for the second one....I was actually searching for the last one...so we can post here....Ok let me say....Additi/heer u have become an excellent actor from what you ver in the begining.Monday 8th sep epi is a very good example for that.Loved your performance.your dialogues ver also excellent and the way u acted was just minblowing.It was yet another performance which will remain etched in my memory.For me the epi was one of the best.keep up the good work.Really love u for this.Yesterdays epi just took kis desh and premeer to a higher level in my sight..StarStar

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
OMG.Nandooo u posteddd?? WOW. Havnt seen u post a long one in such a whilee Where u beeen yaar. Come back soon missing you =(

Nila/Atop? Where art thou?...AG AT needs youuu!!!

Ru- Ahhh shes backk for sure, i can seee her in every postt!! *YAY* atleasttt one of the SPG is on duty. Ahum.Whilst others are still on one of their Lazy Lamhe breaks *ahum* lol

Wheres Nu??

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
wow another appreciation thread.
cant wait for it...c'mon be fast......i know its alot of hard wrk...hats off to u. i rele appreciate ur work and ur talent.
luv iqra

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
ooh can me join this? Embarrassed pweaseee??!! LOL
rinkz

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Welcomeee Iqra and Rinkii!! Hope you have loadsa fun here, like we do! =)

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
aw thank-o raiinie!
hehe am sure me nd iqra will!
:P

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
thx raine