Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ - Page 7

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IndianPari

Nups! 

Nothing wrong with it...may I inform you, she actually DOES grow on you....πŸ˜†

Carry on Zainu Di...I"m with you on this one! 

(Good to see you, N)

😳

Love,
~P

Awww My paari πŸ€—thankoo😳
Nu adaat say majboor hai... She lubs pulling my leg... And *whispers* dont tell her I enjoy her pagalpan and teasing bhi *hides muh*

She grew on Nu a long time back.. She just wont admitπŸ˜† Haina Nu???
actually this missile launch was more aimed at a reunion with my AT gangπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Faith-

Awww My paari πŸ€—thankoo😳
Nu adaat say majboor hai... She lubs pulling my leg... And *whispers* dont tell her I enjoy her pagalpan and teasing bhi *hides muh*

She grew on Nu a long time back.. She just wont admitπŸ˜† Haina Nu???
actually this missile launch was more aimed at a reunion with my AT gangπŸ˜ƒ

What is AT....Anti Terrorist Group........
Why am I not surprised!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But tell AT, no worries....Heer Naam ka Missile is Phooos-Phoos!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL I am enjoying my own jokes at Heer's expense......hohohohahaha!!!!
-Faith- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nupur9

What is AT....Anti Terrorist Group........
Why am I not surprised!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But tell AT, no worries....Heer Naam ka Missile is Phooos-Phoos!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL I am enjoying my own jokes at Heer's expense......hohohohahaha!!!!

*Khafa* haan waisay woh bhi ho sakta hai.. I meant the Appreciation Thread na... laji to type it out ... samjha karo na... hahaha and y are u not surprised πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u shud be....
Its not Phoos-Phoosa.. Its zordar dhamakedaar.. Brought u here....
LOLL u can enjoy ur jokes *khafa* not at heer's expense.. *strict muh*

those only I will enjoy *angel muh*

Aww and ashmii bacha.. ofcourse will add u in as soon as it lets me edit.. I thought u were already a part.. Nonetheless.. Belcome Shelcome *hug*πŸ˜ƒ
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOOL. Whatever u may say, Nu. We know that u love Heer equally so. HAH! πŸ˜†

*THUUUDD*

Howww beautifull was Additi looking today with all smiles *ceetiyan* She makes such a beautiful bride and with Harshad by her side. Ahh, perfectt!! So *YAY* after 2938758347 months of going thru hell and what not else. Heer finally got her knight in shinning armour. Im just soo HAPPY to see the old Prem and Heer back and in LOVE with their eyes doing all the talking! 😍 

"Aankhen Bhi...Hoti Hain Dil Ki Zubaan.."

Thanks to Khush for the pics!
Edited by raiinie - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raiinie

LOOL. Whatever u may say, Nu. We know that u love Heer equally so. HAH! πŸ˜†

hehehe Ranzzzzzzz yayy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ayein aap ka intezaar tha la la la *singing in her besuri awaaz* And yeh Nu na... humey nautanki baz keh rahi thi.. khud kamm hai..  And haan Ranz ofcourse she lowes her equally aisey hi tou nahi khichi chali ati uss  ki appreciation thread may... Admit it NuπŸ˜†
*THUUUDD*
Awwwwww I missed ur thuds *sigh*

Howww beautifull was Additi looking today with all smiles *ceetiyan* She makes such a beautiful bride and with Harshad by her side. Ahh, perfectt!! So *YAY* after 2938758347 months of going thru hell and what not else. Heer finally got her knight in shinning armour. Im just soo HAPPY to see the old Prem and Heer back and in LOVE with their eyes doing all the talking! 😍 

I knowww remember how we used to like yearn for a smiling heer.. and yaa finally they are together and smiling😍 and their eyes are so talkativeπŸ˜† yaa she looks beautiful... I wanted to see her in a sari.. and the mangalsutar not being worn by herself bhi *disappointed muh* hehe khairπŸ˜†

"Aankhen Bhi...Hoti Hain Dil Ki Zubaan.."

Ahhh *sigh* ranz as always u choose the perfect pics and the perfect song to go with it😳

Thanks to Khush for the pics!

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its one of my fav songs and it fits Prem-Heer so well!

" Bin bole kar deti hai haalat yeh pal mein bayaan..Aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki zubaan.  Kab ishq ho jaaye yahan, dil ko kahan yeh khabar hai "  😍

Me too.Im kinda-ish upset over how quick the wedding happend. I mean we waited yagess for it and now its over so quicklyyy. Without any rasams done properly. Wierd, na?? I hopee they make up this dissapointmnt with loadsa PH scenes. Then i shant be complaning....much! hehehe
-Faith- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raiinie

Its one of my fav songs and it fits Prem-Heer so well!

" Bin bole kar deti hai haalat yeh pal mein bayaan..Aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki zubaan.  Kab ishq ho jaaye yahan, dil ko kahan yeh khabar hai "  😍

Me too.Im kinda-ish upset over how quick the wedding happend. I mean we waited yagess for it and now its over so quicklyyy. Without any rasams done properly. Wierd, na?? I hopee they make up this dissapointmnt with loadsa PH scenes. Then i shant be complaning....much! hehehe

Awww *high five* One of my fav ones too I think I had requested a vm on it .. mano(Amina) made it *sigh* Its soo perfect for them 😍

Haan me too kinda-ish upset-ish over this and all the other confusions bhi... pata nahi y cant they just do away with all the random ambiguities thrown in all over the plot *bangs head*

Haan they better make it up with loadsa cute PH scenes... hehe oh ya not much... but complaining is our haq or as Ru wud say janam sidh adhikaar hai humaraπŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww AT thread and all my gang is already here and I am absent...huhhhh....ye tumne theek nahi kiya taaakur...bilkul theek nahi kiya....πŸ˜’

πŸ€— Zu, Nu and Ranz....

and welcome shelcome to all the new and old members to the land of Heeriye....☺️

And Ranoo aate hee kaatilana ada shuroo.....kya pictures leke aayi...muaahhh....

Par yaar ye Prem mujhe thoda dara raha hai...he better be a genuine guy...we have no more patience to see Heer crying another river....😡

And Zu....of course its our janam sidh adikaar to demand a bit of sanity in the show...hmph😳

EDIT: Forgot to mention about AG's dancing today in LNBDJ...😍

I was completely in for a pleasant surprise....kya dance kar rahi thi...and her chemistry with Harshad was electrical and truly beyond par....bad dekhte hee reh gayi thi...😍

Her costumes, dance and chemistry with Harshad...everything ROCKED....πŸ‘

Edited by raksha.l - 15 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Faith-

Okie we needed a SPG Reunion.. and get back all the additi-ians...wow zainab di u are back dear..FC par gayab aur yahan hazar πŸ˜†

Anushuuuuuuuu πŸ˜ƒ belcomeπŸ€— and ofcourse u dont need to ask if u can join..Hello zainu dear kya baat hain itne dino baad yeh thread activate kiya hainπŸ˜‰..thanks for ur warm welcoming yaar..i am in😳

I will surely add u guys in the member list... as soon as it lets me edit.. everytime I open page one it shuts the window *slaps forehead*
take ur time dear..πŸ˜ƒ..assuring u πŸ˜†*big hug*

And AG/Heer goshh she has been looking stunning esp as the bride.. tho she seemed so tired and irritated coz of the heavy jewellery and jora.. in the sbs interview.. aww dont blame her....She is been totally adorable in the past few sbs.. and *woohoo*a day to go for lndbdj ... both of them look sho good and happy happpy lol and dancing on anshu's song dil dance marey hehe
agree with u yaar..she is damn gorgoues everytime i used to drool over harshu but this time i satrted drooling over additi ..(no dostana plsπŸ˜†)..i love her..πŸ˜ƒ..ya she admitted that she is irritated of wearing these thiings from past three days and happpy that she is now free from this..omg she is sooo cute in LNBDJ yaar..did u watch it ? i am watching it again and again..

Looking fwd to today's episode
 *hides muh* and more cute thud-a-licious phandoohs and pheyeoohs... *dreamy muh*
so many
phandoohs and pheyeoohs... *faints muh* i loved the episode soo much dear..bye tc πŸ˜ƒ

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh...Anu tell me about it....you have no idea how many times I have watched that LNBDJ video of our awesome couple....I think i need a brain surgery to be able to forget the video and do something else....🀣