Edited by angel*eyes - 15 years ago
angel*eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

πŸ˜† To my sweet and most laziest friend Zainu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘You have done an amazing job with the first page πŸ‘
it looks beautifulwith all those
πŸ‘ siggies and wordings πŸ‘

The way you have chosen a song for each siggy, is a very nice way of showing the different phases
of Heer's life its such a nice idea and the songs are soo perfect..
I see new siggies and you have selected
the right ones that makes this AT soo fresh and new.
--- Its got a whole new spark ---

😳 You are soo creative and inovative and i love your lil notes to your 😳😳 friends 😳 

I LOVE YOU

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Nila.. How shweet was that *BIG hug*
*hides muh*
Now that my laziness is universally acknowledged..
And I posted at the kdm forum after ages..
And I got thora bahut out of the lazy lamhe mode..
I thought its abt time to revive this..
And esp today when the forum is full of appreciation and accolades for Additi..
So Proud of her today...

Ranz, Ru, Nila and all of u misshed u shoo bery much.
I will complete the updating of this post and also reply individually to the pending replies too ...
In a while😳
Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was lookin for this thread!!! Thanks Zu for the revival!!

Helloooo everyoneee!! Hope your all doing goood!!

Missedd u ALL sooo muchhh!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: raiinie

I was lookin for this thread!!! Thanks Zu for the revival!!

Helloooo everyoneee!! Hope your all doing goood!!

Missedd u ALL sooo muchhh!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awwww *jumps up and down*
Ranz misshed u the moshtest...πŸ€—
Its always sooooooooooooo good to see u..
Yup now that this is revived.. we are gonna keep it rocking!πŸ˜ƒ
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok...this is my final digging...hehehe.....zainu di...kya hai di??...apne hi AT ki khayaal nahi hai kya??!!!.....abh dekho...meine doond hi liya...woo hoo...*dancey*.....

abh new waale members....join in and rock this AT!!!

luv nans
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww thanks for digging this one out...me wanted to appreciate AG for her brilliant performance as Heer when she comes to know of Prem's death...Her disbelieve and state of confusion where mindblowing....
And then her anxiety  and happiness when she hears Prem's voice again...Must say she has grown so much  as an  actress in such a short time...and then the way she was signing in front of people for him, was soooo heartbreaking...All she could see was him...Her eyes said it, her expressions said it  and her body language said it that she is singing only for him....Additi was superb in that scene....And then the lost look in her eyes when she's waiting for him sitting on the floor near her bed...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Her excitement and hope  when she hears his voice again and the way she runs to find him...And how her face falls when she doesnt find him....But when he makes his appearance in her thought playing her favourite tune, the way her face brightens up...and that expression she gives when he puts forward his hand for a dance..πŸ‘brilliant ...it showed her excitement and surprise...as if her dreams are coming true...

And do I have to mention the rain dance - awesome chemistry she shares with HC,her expressions everything...And when he kisses her, the way she slightly tilts her chin forward...the dislike and disbelieve she shows when Kulraj tries to convince her that Prem isnt with her...πŸ‘

And then the best performance by her,heer's breakdown on seeing Prem on TV sitting between the fire talking to her...Simply brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ....AG did it soo convincingly....She was soo into the character while doing it....how she couldnt complete a single sentence while seeing him like that ,everytime she tried saying that she cannot live without him...her cry seemed soo natural .....oh that whole scene was beautifully
 done...

AG was simply superb....

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww..finalli angie....yu replied...meine itni mushkil se sab kuch dig kiya....aur bekhande members...didnt even care of replying...hmp...*khafa*....not fair...

and was this ur first post in this thread??...if yes...then welcome to AG AT on behalf of zainu di..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

and abt ur take on AG....me will quote and reply yu after some time..πŸ˜†

luv nans
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandini90

and was this ur first post in this thread??...if yes...then welcome to AG AT on behalf of zainu di..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Na ,this is my second one..me have written one onpg 3...But thanks for the welcome dear...πŸ€—
couldntbe a part of the first AT...would love to be part of this...

Edited by angel82 - 15 years ago
luckyluv thumbnail
Hi nandini thanx for bringing this topic onto front pages

AG my sweetie has done excellent job as heer.

I luved the way she portrayed heer in talking to lallu who tried to convince her tht prem's no more.Kidddish,crazy,holding herself strongly as if she might breakdown if she let herself down for a sec.Trying to be optimistic trying hardly not to let tears cum out.

Her anxiety,excitement every time she came across prem's plannings for her birthday tht she might find prem out there.

AG singing its really heartrenching.Her expressions are excellent but I cudnt stop my laughter when she started singing in her own voice.

The rain dance is so romantic the way she danced imagining prem all happy tht her prem is there.I cudnt  stop  tears rolling down my cheeks.

And tht final breakdown .I didnt expect tht brilliance cuming up.She is incredible

The way she puts on prem's shirt so touching

I  most of the time gaze into her eyes bcoz they r very expressive.