~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~ - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
OMG.Nandooo u posteddd?? WOW. Havnt seen u post a long one in such a whilee Where u beeen yaar. Come back soon missing you =(

Nila/Atop? Where art thou?...AG AT needs youuu!!!

Ru- Ahhh shes backk for sure, i can seee her in every postt!! *YAY* atleasttt one of the SPG is on duty. Ahum.Whilst others are still on one of their Lazy Lamhe breaks *ahum* lol

Wheres Nu??
wow another appreciation thread.
cant wait for it...c'mon be fast......i know its alot of hard wrk...hats off to u. i rele appreciate ur work and ur talent.
luv iqra
ooh can me join this? 😳 pweaseee??!! πŸ˜†
rinkz
Welcomeee Iqra and Rinkii!! Hope you have loadsa fun here, like we do! =)
aw thank-o raiinie!
hehe am sure me nd iqra will!
:P
Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2.... wooow where was i for ONE!!!...
Well i guess congrats everyone on making it to thread 2 for Heer...
I love her... she has improved soo much and now i watch KDMHMD for Heer as well as for Prem... but of course Prem a bit more...

Zainu *waves* im sure you have many things planned for this thread can see you have reserved many space.. whatever you have planned im sure it will be great...

ROCK ON ADDITI!!!

Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago

Hey great work uve done thr zainab dii..πŸ˜ƒ..Additi has improved soo much in her acting..i completly adore her these days..😳..thursday's episode was a rockin one nd m sure like the AG/H thread # 1..this one will be a great one tooo..😊

CongrzTx to everyone for making it a sucess!!!! BTw..m i IN❓
luv afreen
OMFG.Zuuu! the front pageee looks sensationallll!! WOW. Fabulously doneeee. Must haveee taken you hoursss. Ahh your dedication, ur such a sweetheart. Additi is really lucky to have real fans like you ⭐️ WOW. I jusstt loveeee the front page esp the section where u have included the scenes with the songs. OMG. Hw can i forget how wonderfully youve summed up Heer for all of us " Heer - Symbolizing simplicity and rustic beauty..Pure and Untainted Innocence..An Ethereal Beauty that is Simple yet Elegant " Sighh. I dont think anything needs adding. Im amazeddd by it. Its truly amazing Zu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Oh Ahaha. i was literally laughing my head off at lil comment you added about PH and how their love has progressed from the "29405806 BC style romance " to the "anda theory" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They surely have moved on havnt they. *Thuddd* Their chemistryyy..😍 They have def set new standard for Chemistryy!! I swear atm no one has such sweet/innocent yet HOT enough to burn your screen down chem. AG and HC are such good finds and they are just fit for one another. hehe *fingers crossed *πŸ˜† 

Zu, How can u say im the positivity pill. You and Ru are like my Positivity.Pill. I still remember how much i was in need of them during the I-Hate-Heer topics and them I-Hate-Prem ones! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sigh. thts all over now! Pheww..πŸ˜›

Thanks once againn Zainab for everything! Its really amazing!!πŸ€—
Edited by raiinie - 15 years ago

I really appreciate your work Zainab...The first page is simply mindblowingπŸ‘...loved everything you wrote about AG , all the siggies and links.....Thanks a lot for making AT 2..I couldnt be a part of AT 1 but would love to be a part of AT 2...

About  AG, I started watching this show from the very beginning just to see how the new balaji show is going to be..But it was AG that attracted me the most...Her potrayal of Heer actually got me glued to the show...The way she portrayed Heer's innocence, sincerity and simplicity was worth watching..She had very few dialogues but she spoke volumes with her eyes...She wore simple dresses with very simple makeup and hair do  yet she looked soo elegant and attractive

I completely agree with you that her eyes are her biggest assests...
She can show all emotions through those beautiful eyes..Even without any dialogues, we can know what is going on in  Heer's mind by just looking into those eyes...No surprise ,Prem fell for those eyes first....

The innocence Additi has portrayed is such that no other actress has ever been able to do it soo beautifully...Somewhere it is the actual innocence in Additi the girl that is reflected in her acting and on Heer's face...From the interviews we have seen so far , Additi is a very straight forward , fun loving ,bubbly girl who seems to be in good terms with everyone...

Even though Additi has made a place in our hearts from the beginning , with her hardwork and immense improvement in her acting , the maturity with which she handled the rumors against her , and her awesome off screen-onscreen chemistry with HC makes us even more proud to be her Fans...

Additi is a beautiful actress ...Everything about her is beautiful, her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her height , her figure, her character (from what we know thru interviews) ...

I am not going into detail about how wonderful AG's acting was in the recent episodes as most of my friends have already mentioned earlier in this thread and I think I have written quite a lot for now... 

Luv,
Angie..
Edited by angel82 - 15 years ago
WOW *open mouth*
its amazing......hats off to u...who is giving her best to make this thread exxxxtraa special....
thanks for everything....its rocking like always....

and asa member wt would i have to do...if any help needed pleeeez leme know.

(i didn't read every single thing yet as im always in a hurry...so srry for that...just gave a quick check i'll thouroughly chec it asap....)

luv iqra
Edited by blushpink13 - 15 years ago