Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 63

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umagaurav

[Shweta, I posted the pics only after coming out of his arms Embarrassed
now its ur turn, go yaarWink

ahem ahem!!!  yeh to waqai congratulations kehne layak baat hai...Wink. Thanks for the conecern sweetie but i guess he'll very happy with u being with him, (as he must be very tired of hugging his teammates continuously from 3 months which were only boys...)WinkLOL

and i m happy that Judges actually mentioned that he was the highlight of the act. " Dum ka Hero..."Cool
Dum ka king and Dum ka Prince too

(actually i said 'Dum ka Hero' mainly in reference to his Nach Baliye dance he did two years back, where the improvisation that they created included a line "hindi films nahin dekhte kya...? pata nahin, End mein Hero aata hai aur Villian ki band bajata hai." but unfortunately this line made them Villians in eyes of judges, leading to a bitter experience.  Incidentally, Malayika was one of the jury members of that Nach baliye episode and here she loudly appalauded him for his great performance, so i wanted to shout that he Proved himself the 'Hero' of 'Dum'.)Smile

Edited by scorpiongal - 22 September 2008 at 9:54am

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whynot

Teena, multiple id, woh kya hota hai? You mean people actually have more than one id? What are you saying?! LOL LOL

sweetie I am just saying, when people get inspired from the surroundings and overestimate their capabilities then what happens is called multiple ids...LOL LOL... so the moral of the story is ..dun be inspired...LOL LOL

Edited by superbike - 22 September 2008 at 11:00am

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
sheer velapanti :).... I know what you mean ...
with a  different perspective, I also feel, in this fast paced life, where ambitions drive every movement of life and anything less than achievement is considered disappointment... importance of free time is generally lost... I strongly feel, free time( when you are just hanging out without trying to achieve somthing) is very crucial for everyone's existence and well being.Smile 
now coming to LRL, I think its ending this week.... read somewhere that 26th sept is last day... dont know its true or not... remember your post as well when you were upset about the ending of LRL in the middle of August...  I also remember your excitement and long analyses about Abhimanyu and LRL in the first few months... and I think each of us here have spent considerable amount of time on LRL to best of our capacities, capabilities and understanding... but I still think even if it were not coming to an end, it was time for Gaurav to move on...its been one and a half year and i think that is good enough time to give to one character... I feel it was good time to explore other avenues anyway :)

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whynot

@ Shweta, yeh Dumdaar explanation tha!

thank you! It was expected na, as my 4 month's accumulated energies are dying to come out. LOL

Seeing Abhimanyu in the get-up of a Muslim was interesting. Incidenally, Muslims 'allah-tala' aur 'miyan' ke ilaawa bhi cheezein boltein hai LOL LOL. Filmy tha aur fun bhi tha. Thoda short tha, wish it had been a longer and better developed scene. When Abhimanyu said 'Help me and you would be doing the country a favour', the people around him say 'how do we know you are not a terrorist?', which was unusually sensible of them. But then he replies 'I am not lying. Main ek sipahi hoon' and they agree to help him. But sipahi is a generic term, even terrorists call themselves sipahis. Teena, jab Abhimanyu ne 'amma miya' kaha, maine tumhe bahut yaad kiya tha - bahut Bachchan tha!
And the furtiveness when hiding inside the blanket was bang on. The scene where you couldn't see who it was (though of course you knew it was Abhimanyu) and then a glimpse of the eyes - filmy, well-done and good to see on tv.

incidentally, i too saw this scene, curtesy commercial breaks during ZNKD which allows me to flip channel from star one to Sab every now and then and catch some glimpses of LRL as well.  watched it after a long time, so couldn't understand the scene well, but his muslim get-up caught my attention. (though in the previous scene he had tied a bandage on his forhead which was gone along with the wound and sign of wound as well LOL). his Long hairs and beard proved advantage for the get-up along with a lil extra hint of kohl in eyes.
i liked when he went restless for a moment they asked " how do we know u r not a terriorist?" and he banged his hands on table in retort and said "hum terriorist nahin hein, hum sipahi hein'... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top