Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 63

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
and forgot to add.... shvetal..great job u did. M actually wondering..from where u managed this much energy to again read, find and gather all those posts and put them together. Smile and u put my post just like i posted it..in that majenta font!!! gosh....reminded me of how apprehensive and equally excited i was while posting that. One of my craziest post was that.....loved to read that again though in place of apprehension, the feeling this time came was sort of embarassment saying '' o'god!! how idiotically i wrote my first post'. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
hi shweta, how have you been? good to have you back !

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
shvetal, i think this is the interview you were talking about...

Talking point with gaurav chopra

deepavenkatraman

Posted online: Sep 15, 2008 at 0141 hrs

The actor talks about his career so far and his upcoming English movie
You have won the All Time Achievers Award recently. How has your career shaped since your first serial Lavanya in 2003?
I was fortunate to settle in the industry so quickly'seven serials in three years. I never thought I would be an actor. It was only after Grasim Mr India where I reached the final rounds that I started getting offers and then there was no looking back. After acting in Lavanya, Saara Aakash and Dil Kya Chahta Hai by end of 2005, I took a break. Very soon I was lucky to get the opportunity to work with Edward Zwick in his movie'Blood Diamond. Which serial has given you the most creative satisfaction?
The lead role in Aisa Desh Hai Mera, which ran for eight months, was the best. It was not only because I enjoyed playing the role, but the whole environment on the sets was great and hence I felt like giving my best shot. I shared a good rapport with the director and also learnt a lot from veteran actors like Kirron Kher, Kanwaljit and Benjamin Gilani who were part of the serial. Two movies and seven serials till date; so what's next?
I am not in a hurry to take on many projects, as I am currently doing one serial, Left Right Left, and taking part in Zara Nach Ke Dikha. I will also be seen in an English movie'The Killing Moon. The movie is a blend of action, romance and humour. As for Bollywood, I am getting offers, but I've not yet made up my mind. I am happy with television right now. You and Narayani Shastri make a good pair on screen. How come you are competing against each other on Zara Nach Ke Dikha?
I didn't know that Narayani was in the show when I signed it. We are best friends off screen and we share a very healthy competition in this show. There are no mean tricks between us. We appreciate each other's good performance. What are your expectations from this show? Do you think the boys will win it this time?
So far, the boys have won the maximum votes and our performance is being appreciated. So we definitely stand a chance to win.

wasn't 'killing moon' out and out action movie until last interview but now its a blend of action, romance and humour...hmmmm ... confusing, innit?!

Edited by superbike - 19 September 2008 at 3:06pm

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Tyohaar Dhamaka, a Zonal War on 9X...

Tyohaar Dhamaka, the next dance reality on 9X will see the likes of some big names of television industry fighting a Zonal War....Check the Dhamaka right here...

9X is on course to launch a dance reality show titled 'Tyohaar Dhamaka' produced SOL Productions which will be yet another zonal war!!

The contestants of each zone will compete against the other zones wherein there will be a group performance by each zone. The uniqueness of this 12-episodic show is that it will be a 30 minutes show and the first four weeks will not see any elimination happening; after which every week will see the exit of one zone which comprises of three contestants.

Here is Telly Buzz giving you details of contestants and their respective zones.

North Zone will have Gaurav Chopra, Gaurav Khanna and Nandini Singh.

The East Zone will see the likes of Naman Shaw, Mouni Roy and Shayantani Ghosh.

West will have Jay Bhanushali, Shubangi Atre and Pallavi Subhash.

And finally, the Central Zone will see Twinkle Bajpai, Narayani Shastri and Yash Pandit in it.

The show will not have a flurry of judges as seen in most of the cases, and the sole judge will be the actress of yester years, Asha Parekh. Hosting the dance show is the dance expert Sudha Chandran.

So get ready for this fast-paced reality show on 9X'

Nandini singh, Is she a great dancer?! I accidentally happened to see her dance while flipping channels sometime back... I would like to believe that it wasn't her day that day... otherwise Gaurav and his team would need  lot of luck, I am afraid !

Edited by superbike - 19 September 2008 at 3:05pm

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hi Teena... i m good. thanks.

thanks for the article....i agree with Shvetal, he can give several reasons for ADHM to be his best show (earlier he always claimed 'bonbay crush' as best) ...it is because of ADHM forum and ppl who ardently admired his work and character.
there is no mention abt his hindi movie 'rashtra' ...that he talked abt long ago. and according to an article on previous page..he is again coming in a dance show.

I like to watch him dancing but after continuously having watched in ZNKD..m lil bit tired of that ..I want to see him acting now in a new nice show.
hv actually left watching LRL since 2 months...so...plz plz ek achcha sa show kab aayega.... mein bekraar hoon...Smile

Edited by scorpiongal - 19 September 2008 at 6:55am

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged

why they are dividing ppl along regional lines....this is yak. Dead.

i hope Raj thackrey would not create a ruckus at this concept....as he might say how could the ppl staying and earning their livlihood in Mumbai can dare to represent another zone.

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top