Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub (Page 5)

umagaurav IF-Dazzler
umagaurav
umagaurav

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

hey did gaurav visit this forum ?????
I have informed him............he said tht he will come and post here soon.
Have U saw my video mix I have made on samay(ADHM)
umagaurav IF-Dazzler
umagaurav
umagaurav

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
just now watched one part of yesterday's ZND where they showed the childhood pics of the contestants and the others guessed who it is.
They showed the pic of Gaurav which we have in the first page of our FC.

Edited by umagaurav - 15 September 2008 at 7:26pm
Vedika211 Goldie
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Cocktail of Gaurav's world on ZND

Gaurav%20Chopra

He speaks about one of his recent performances on the show, where his theme was marriage. He says, "I always try to experiment on me and you know; it turn out to be as perfection of my durable work.

Hard work never goes in vain. So is my sardar's act, was complete artiste for one and all including people on show and masses.

Apparently it was Amey part to operate but without warning, I had to do it, overnight I came up with it and transported it. So I personally tried positioning a sense of hummer in act, which worked out".

How do you retort to those childhood photographs of yours, shown on the show, "I think it was great pleasure to me, as I looked so fuming that time and now as well, though I am not like that in real life.

So everyone enjoyed the jiffy with laughter and pulled my leg. Indeed I was a bit discomfited but it's alright, it's a part of our life you know".

Any message for your team as well for girls, "Guys we are going great guns and move it that way. And for girls, wish you luck".

Bloopers in the worst written article in the world:

"transported it?" where was the act transported?!
"I always try to experiment on me"
It turned out to be perfection of my 'durable' work
It was Amey's part 'to operate'
'I personally tried positioning a sense of 'hummer' in the work' - why only a hummer and why not a porsche?
So everyone enjoyed the 'jiffy with laughter'
alfalafel Groupbie
alfalafel
alfalafel

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Asha Parekh to judge Tyohar Dhamaka on 9X

9X is all set to launch a new dance based reality show tentatively titled Tyohar Dhamaka. The show is expected to have some of the top names of the television industry participating in it and is tipped to wind up within three weeks. What's interesting is that the dance show will have the actress cum danseuse Asha Parekh as a judge on the show. And yet another dance exponent Sudha Chandran will be hosting the show. The show is being produced by SOL Productions.

Sudha has earlier been a participant on the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. As for Asha Parekh this will be her maiden show as full-time judge on a show.

A source from the production house reveals, "This will be a 12 episodic show which will hit TV screens sometime next month. The show is tentatively titled Tyohar Dhamaka and is expected to air at 8:30 pm."

Talking about Tyohar Dhamaka another source informs, "The show will have the likes of Narayani Shastri, Gaurav Chopra, Mouni Roy, Nandini Singh, Jay Bhanushali, Arjun, Gaurav Khanna, Sayantani Ghosh, Naman Shaw. There will be 12 celebrities in total who will represent four zones - east, north, south and west. The participants will be distributed into four groups."

We tried contacting Rajesh Chaddha, Programming Head B.A.G Films and Indrani Mukerjea, CEO and Founder INX Media, but both remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more news on the show.

superbike Goldie
superbike
superbike

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

yet another dance show ! great !

I think Indian tv is flooded with singing and dancing competition on every channel.... and they bring in new tactics in an attempt to make them look fresh... but I strongly dislike division/promotion of participants based on their states .... why should the participants of the same country be divided by east, west..or uttar pradesh, madhya pradesh  :(.... makes the matters worse if voting is involved..:(

I dont like shouting 'girls are the best' or 'boys are the best' either..:(

Think of some healthy competition guys!

whynot IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
umagaurav IF-Dazzler
umagaurav
umagaurav

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
shvetal, it is a must watch performance..............the song Dum...........Gaurav danced wid lots of energy........do watch it............I watched it just now...........
scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Big smilehellooooo rocking ppl......  Smile

seems it's been years since i last came and wrote here.....but the spirit here is apparantly present in fulll swing. m heaving loooonngggg sighs and passing even looonnggger smiles, for the weather is excellent out there and after so long..m again enjoying reading ur posts and typing again sitting in my own fav. cozy chair. nothing like this...i missed it all a lot.

Go to top