Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 63

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hey ms. whynot, yes i have spent hours to discuss each and every snap in those days... on the contrary i have not seen singh act yet...
guess you are waiting for some special snaps... i think gaurav's award receiving picture should be there on the first page, if it is convenient... also there was a track, 'gaurav aur gaurav ki tanhai', uma posted in last fan club... if possible, post that too in the first page....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pursuit of Excellence - Gaurav Chopraa fanclub (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whynot

My dearest Ms. Superbike, by special snaps i meant snaps that we had spent hours discussing or snaps that i personally like a lot LOL Am trying to arrange for the award pics. Will post Uma's track too. Just finished reading the 1st fan club yesterday, still have 4 more to go - sab aayenge, sab aayenge - i promise.

my dearest, loveliest Ms. Whynot ( I am under the spell of darcy, you see :))... you are very kind indeed..:) I can help you by providing his email id if you wish :) also this track is actually 'main aur meri tanhai' in gaurav's voice, recorded in city of dreams, which uma had posted... you will find that too in fanclub 5... or uma can help you out in that... thankyou very much for considering my requests ma'am..:)

umagaurav

IF-Dazzler

umagaurav

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbike

Originally posted by whynot

My dearest Ms. Superbike, by special snaps i meant snaps that we had spent hours discussing or snaps that i personally like a lot LOL Am trying to arrange for the award pics. Will post Uma's track too. Just finished reading the 1st fan club yesterday, still have 4 more to go - sab aayenge, sab aayenge - i promise.
my dearest, loveliest Ms. Whynot ( I am under the spell of darcy, you see :))... you are very kind indeed..:) I can help you by providing his email id if you wish :) also this track is actually 'main aur meri tanhai' in gaurav's voice, recorded in city of dreams, which uma had posted...you will find that too in fanclub 5... or uma can help you out in that...thankyou very much for considering my requestsma'am..:)

here is the audio link of Gaurav's 'mein aur meri tanhai' http://www.zshare.net/audio/150381335d2f8190/

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 September 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

umagaurav

IF-Dazzler

umagaurav

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbike

Originally posted by umagaurav

DEDICATIONS
A NEW VIDEO
As this FC is started with the flashbacks of
ADHM days, here is a video on Samay Khurana
of ADHM

A POEM
In a lonely seashore
where ppl doesnt live anymore
A voice is heard chanting Gaurav
Its none other than me umagaurav
All could hear that
But Gaurav doesnt care for that
In a lonely seashore
where ppl doesnt live anymore

Uma, that video was a good recap of ADHM.... You have captured Gaurav's looks and expressions very well... I appreciate your dedication in looking for  closeups from a variety of scenes...good work umaji. 

I was thinking if in next video,  along with closeups you could capture glimpses of other person as well, this way his expressions will become more meaningful , and video will come out in the form of a story probably... hope you dont mind me saying that...Smile

POINT TAKEN

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
its cool to be here in this new fanclub whynot u done a gr8 job yaar n i agree wid jojo that its totly different idea n i liked it so much i mean i hav no words to eplain u guys that how much telanted u r, u guys always come up wid different ideas wich r completely mindblowing .Clap

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey did gaurav visit this forum ?????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top