2.10_dec_part_1.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 10th Dec. - Part II.
2.10_dec_part_2.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 10th Dec. - Part III.
2.10_dec_part_3.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 19th Dec. - Part I.
2._19_dec_part_1.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 19th Dec. - Part II.
http://www3.bigupload.com/d=D2YX9WJWDX?sid=2b670a2b6a0416f13c6111a934a63849Edited by whynot - 15 years ago
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
thx for posting LRL videos...do u have a youtube channel on which i can watch the videos too?
Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: MohitSanayaFan

thx for posting LRL videos...do u have a youtube channel on which i can watch the videos too? <br>

You are welcome 😊
I'm sorry, I don't have a youtube channel. I was posting the videos on youtube but it deletes whatever is longer than 10 minutes, so i started posting them on bigupload.

LRL, 8th Jan.
http://www3.bigupload.com/d=4KJQIU9F0K?sid=470d0044341234621ff43e690e0e8df8

LRL, 9th Jan.
http://www3.bigupload.com/d=BUU0TVN9ZC?sid=470d0044341234621ff43e690e0e8df8
Edited by whynot - 15 years ago
LRL, 10th, 16th and 28th Jan., 2008.

LRL, 10th Jan.
3._10_jan.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 16th Jan.
3._16_jan_part_1.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 16th Jan.
3._16_jan_part_2.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 16th Jan.
3._16_jan_part_3.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 28th Jan. - Part I.
3._28th_jan_part_1.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 28th Jan. - Part II.
3._28th_jan_part_2.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

LRL, 28th Jan. - Part III.
3._28th_jan_part_3.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.ComEdited by whynot - 15 years ago
LRL, 19th Feb.
4._19th_feb.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi all n thx shvetal for the LRL vdos
Hi Maria!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its great to see your post. And you're most welcome for the videos.

LRL, 20th Feb.
4._20th_feb.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com
umagaurav thumbnail
Friends here is a new video mix.........watch and do comment
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gaurav Chopra threw a Hawaian style party last night to usher in his birthday. Now don't be coy and ask the man his age. Actually his birthday was on the 4th which he celebrated in the Pyramids of Egypt. "Now I am back and want to party with my close friends", he says.

The birthday boy was dressed in typical Hawaian style colorful shirt showing lots of cleavage. When there is Gaurav, you have to have his two favorite women around. You guessed it right, Mouni Roy and Narayani Shastri were in attendance at the Stardust - Grand Hometel Hotel, Malad West. 

Mouni looked sexy in plunging neck line green dress, while Narayani wore shorts with a white top. Both the women were not found together though, but preferred to chat around with different groups of people. Gaurav being the perfect host did not hog the time only with his two women, and kept milling around, occasionally coming and whispering something into their ears.

Other celebrities spotted were Rajeev Paul with better half Delnaaz.  His brother Rakesh who has recently launched his own production company was also there.  Sanjeeda Sheikh was also present, but her beau Aamir Ali was missed.  Recently turned dad Manish Goel was seen having fun.

Sameer Sharma, the good looking dude who is currently doing NDTV Imagine's  Jyoti was also seen sharing jokes with Gaurav  Khanna. The other Gaurav,  i.e.  Gaurav Gera was also seen partying around. 

The dance floored was burnt alive when Hussain and Tina shook a leg along with Yash and Gauri Tonk on retro music.

The no-smoking norm forced many a stars to keep going out for their puff, and the ones seen walking out on regular basis were Kunal Karan Kapoor of Left Right Left fame and his buddy from the same show, who is entertaining all in Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun Bijlani. Even Shweta Kawatra was seen smoking away.

The party continued into the wee hours of the morning.

Edited by scorpiongal - 15 years ago