SigShop; 2 - UPD 141 [KaSh/Icons] - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Congrats Rhea..I am like sooo anxious to see my request..lol

thnax navii..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

aw thankkk u Tanya..yaa soorry for da waiiit..school is soo annoying.. i have no hmw TODAII..yayyy.so i'll finish app!!!

My first updateeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

im soo tiredd..lolzz and dats prolly why my sigs look like dey took 5 seconds to make...lolz omg so uglyyy.. soo yeaah dats my exuse..lolz

KaSh

Shilpa Anand

Okieeeee i dunnnooo why im showing thiss..omgg

Matching Video.Avi:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow Rhea they are amazing! Lol is there something wrong with you? Like why are you saying your siggies are coming out ugly? LOL they are great yaar! The Shilpu avi is soo cute
hahaha wth they are amazinggg! i love themmmm something's wrong with u for saying they are bad...

hmmmm make something else for a change lmao you're always making KaSh and shilpa stuff...how bout some bollywood stuff? :P
aww thats a cute update..
love pretty much all of them so u saying they are ugly is just messed up!
๐Ÿ˜† love the shipla ones.. sooo cute! miss herr. ๐Ÿ˜”
anywayy so yea..awesome update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Come on Rhea..give urself some credit..haha..lol..the sigs are amazing..the first one is sooo cute..lol..i dont know which ones to use..lol..but the first one is realllyy nice..

i must say the shilpa stuff in yellow is gorgeous..she luks soo pretty..and i luv how u make ur avis and icons..and sigs..lol..they are soo clear and like perfectt

the next two shilpa ones are soo pretty..mainly cuz their pic..lol..i luv pink..

and the last one is my fav..luv that one..thats why i am using it..haha..its very simple but very pretty..and nice!!

great job...amazing..cant wait for more!!!!

aww thanxx Ramsha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!..omggg am i da only one dat see's da not so niceness..LOLZ

aww thanxx Krishna๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ..!!..lolzz am i da only one dat sees how bad they are..loll.. and yeaah lolzz i will.. i dunno why i keep making KaSh and Shilpa..lolz..any suggestions??

aww thnaxx Saraa..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awww ur soooooooo swweeet Tanyaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ.lolz but omg arre we seeing the same thingss.. u guys are just being tooo nicee.. i noe der not good..loll..*BTW thnx 4 using*!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

congo on #2 and these r awesome rhea