Advice Corner

Some Advice Regarding Future..Please help.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Helloo=) Well i've just entered my final year of GCSE in grade 11. Soon After grade 11 finshes, i'll move on to college/six form (six form is normally done in school and is considered better). The problem im having is, since i was a child i've been to the school i'm at the moment. This school is a indian school so there are not much of other religions. My School is specilized in Buisness studies and 6 form subjects here are, science, english, ict, buisness and a few more boring ones. I want to consider going into the medicine field and the people i've asked have recommended a diffrent school which is speical in science, so they have all the better facilites for the subject and all. But this school is mixed race, although i do think i can cope with having freinds in a diffrent religon, that shouldn't be a problem..

But should i move to this new school for 6 form? Or just stay at the one i'm in now?

Pro's of moving:
  • Better facilites
  • will be able to mix in with new people
  • School is specilized in Sciene.

Con's of moving:

• The School i'm at now has my freinds
  • All the teachers here know me better, so i won't really have to make a new impression
  • i don't have to worry about making new freinds
  • My present school still does Science in Six Form..

Please if you could help me out here..

I've still got a whole year to decide, but..ERMM i'm nervous and scared.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some Advice Regarding Future..Please help." in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hmm Yeah your right.. Thanks so much for your reply, it was hard for me to explain but seens you have had simliar stuff aswell.. Are you from UK too? Well once again thanks for your reply it did sure help, i suppose both schools are the same and yes at the end of the day, its us who have to put the effort..Big smile

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Yes thats right.. Im thinking of taking Chemsitry, Biology, ICT & English.. but not to sure on the last one, may change it to Drama so in yr 13 when u have to drop 1, i'll drop drama lol!!=)
Thanks once again.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Aaliya-Rafa

Goldie

Aaliya-Rafa

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I think you've been given some good advice by anon. So all I will say is good luck Smile

Babi_angel

Groupbie

Babi_angel

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
your going to have to move some point of your life and your gonna leave school so if u move now its just 2 years earlier. If you stay for you friends another two years your just gonna have a big effect on your studies for the rest of your life you would make new friends at a new school. Gud luk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top