Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Mudhalla pudhu viewbieskku kumbidu pottukaren. Appuram ennai vaazhavaitha deivangalaana( Ahem ahem ahem) anaithu nal idhyangalukkum periya Kumbidu.LOLLOLLOL

Ok ! On a serious note, i missed you all badly. Missed the great ffs and the fun.So how are you all doing? Just caught up with the ffs by nallu and Anoo sis. My bad luck the topics have been closed. So i started a topic to leave my comments. Hope the new viewbies don't mind.

Nallu ! What a surprise in the ending chapter of Ninaivugal. I never thought they would be hubby-wifey. I think all wives should follow Bubbly. Then things will work out in their favour.
Thanks for the globe trotting experience you gave me through this ff. Loved the pictures, songs and everything about the ff. Well done once again nalluClapHope to read your other ffs when time permitts.

Anoo sis! I read your ff from page 10 to the last. Clap
I'm really at loss of adjectives to express my admiration for you and your story. Excellent job! I'm stunned with the importance you gave to the values. The way you portrayed the rapport between the characters deserves applause. Each and every character had a solid role to play and well-defined character sketch. I would say this ff is a must read for parents though i consider the punishment they gave their children as too much. That separation phase was painful. Your descriptions made me feel their pain. I listened to the title song of KNI which i have in my mobile, closing my eyes and imagining the situation. Wow!!! Sounded like it was written exclusively for your story. I fell in love with the song all over again. The bicycle ride and the Kodaikkanal rendezvous brought biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig smiles to my lips. Beautiful descriptions. Had a great time reading all the chapters at a stretch. Well done! Well done! Well done! Absolutely loved your ff.
Forgot to mention. Ambi's scene conception of Sakthi - Sree
convo was brilliant .

I won't be active for two more weeks.

Edited by nallu - 08 September 2008 at 6:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "En iniya Thamizh makkale-comments on closed FF's" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hi GG gal,we dun mind daa................so much of analysis.......gud & gr8 2 see u back dalz.

annoo

annoo

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hi G3,
  Thanks a lot dear Smile I'm happy tht u enjoyed every bit of it.Wink 
Thanx for mentioning tht bicycle ride,cos tht was my fav chapter Tongue 
Though the punishment was a bit harsh, thts needed for any to-be parents Smile I think u'll agree with this.
Thanx for ur comments on the FF and Ambi's imagination Smile 
Yes u r right.Ambi's job was brilliant in tht scene.Clap
I'm waiting for her romantic comedy Day Dreaming.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
its ok gg girl.

i thut of opening a thread where readers can leave comments abt closed fan fictions.

so i changed urs in to tat

thanks for ur lovely comments on ninanvugal

the reason for closing the FF's is when new topics r opened they move to back pages & if somebody leaves comment in tat thread too nobody will notice.

so gals if u want to leave comments abt closed FF's pls do it here.

pls give comments when u read some story it really helpsBig smile

Edited by nallu - 08 September 2008 at 6:18am

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Hi GG gal,we dun mind daa................so much of analysis.......gud & gr8 2 see u back dalz.

Thank you Ambi chellam. Hope you don't mind this too.LOLLOLLOL

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Hi G3,
  Thanks a lot dear Smile I'm happy tht u enjoyed every bit of it.Wink        Yeah yea yea yeahLOL
Thanx for mentioning tht bicycle ride,cos tht was my fav chapterTongue
I read that part again and again. Sooooooooooooo sweetEmbarrassed
 Though the punishment was a bit harsh, thts needed for any to-be parents Smile I think u'll agree with this.
Not a bit harsh, too harshOuch I don't know how to react to it. Probably when i become a parent i may understand.
Thanx for ur comments on the FF and Ambi's imagination Smile Comment adipadhu en kadamaiBig smile
Yes u r right.Ambi's job was brilliant in tht scene.Clap
I'm waiting for her romantic comedy Day Dreaming. Appdiya. Idhu eppathula irundhu? Sollave illa. Romantic comedy? Double dhamaka. I'm also waiting for it.

Edited by GGG3 - 08 September 2008 at 10:09pm

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

its ok gg girl.

i thut of opening a thread where readers can leave comments abt closed fan fictions.

so i changed urs in to tat

thanks for ur lovely comments on ninanvugal

the reason for closing the FF's is when new topics r opened they move to back pages & if somebody leaves comment in tat thread too nobody will notice.

so gals if u want to leave comments abt closed FF's pls do it here.

pls give comments when u read some story it really helpsBig smile

I know. Thank you nallu. I have to read your other closed ffs and leave comments. This will be helpful.Big smile

May i request all the silent readers to leave their comments on closed ffs hereBig smile

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
GGG3 - good thread! I'll leave my comments on closed ff's soon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top