Fan Fictions

Would anyone like to see ChiNee in a ff?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_JAY_FAN

Goldie

sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hi guys Shriya here

Of course in the FF forum most FFs are abt A-R, A-K, S-K, L-K, P-M

but there are some jodis that are not too popular in FFs like ChiNee {Neev Prachi} Michi {Milind Prachi} and these days there arent many K-N FFs either

I know know how much ppl love seeing theri Fav jodis in FFs so I was wondering if anyone anted to see ChiNee in a FF?

I LUV ChiNee and am upset nobody writes too much on them so I was thinking abt writing one since I am unfortunately not continuing The horror FF, I will have to write a ChiNee FF. So all ChiNee Fans plz leave a response if u would like to see them; may be with other couples as well; like maybe ChiNee+Ak or Chinee +Ar

Plz let me know if u would read a ChiNee FF or not

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would anyone like to see ChiNee in a ff?" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_JAY_FAN

Goldie

sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
nobody likes ChiNee?!

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 06 September 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
sweetheart all Chi nee and michi fics are posted in kayamath forum..pls visit it and see. u will find many there and will find readers too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top