Signature Mansion #2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Criousli..U get better day by dayBig smile..You make original creationsTongue..n it is just rocking...N i am drooling over dis tym's update..It's so beautiful n mindblowing.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Dis tym's update is sexy..n brilliant..N i jst luved itClapClap..
Shahid..Kapoor..siggy is sooo gud...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHe luks so gud ..n d siggy makes him luk more gud..Embarrassed..Criousli..I lyk dis siggy more dan d one..which I ws using it..Everything..is jst..brilliant in dis siggy..Big smile
In the Aamna..n Rajeev siggy..both of dem r luking great together..Embarrassedn luved the colours..which u hv used..n the picture is also great..Great siggyClapClap
3rd..Imran siggy is soo hot..He is luking hotEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..n all the things which u wrote..in the siggy..makes the siggy more great..n fabulous..EmbarrassedWink..N criousli..wow..wht a texture...n wht a killing pic..Really gr8Big smile

The..edges...are luking really brilliant..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedn really..awesum job..Big smile..

My favourite..frm dis update hs been..Shahid Kapoor..n Imran one..n i cnt choose..which to use..lolz..bt Me stealing the Imran siggy..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedcuz..I hv recently used a Shahid Kapoor..siggyTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Signature Mansion #2 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SandowDream

SandowDream

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
woooowwwwwwwwwww what   style  yaar.
omg  i am totally love u creation.
rajeev aamna siggys  brilliant .they look sooooooooooooooooooo good.

most style  creation. cool every creation.

Queen-night-lov

Queen-night-lov

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
henn awesome creation.

love u 

rajeev aamna   siggys  totally  marvelous creation

i likeeeeeeeeeeeeee most.

Edited by Queen-night-lov - 08 September 2008 at 6:10am

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
anku faintsss

after seeing the shahid sig..Thankooo for giving d link Hennie..Loveddd all d othr sigs too..They have a very attractive thingie in dem..Reli veryyyyyyyy pretty...And those different sa border looks reli guddd...Mwuahhh

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged

I've made complimentary Avi's for the Shahid sig posted in the last update on page 5, as someone as asked for it! Embarrassed

SHAHID KAPOOR

There's two versions depending on which sig you guys wanna use.. Embarrassed

Check out Sig. Mansion's affiliate: Chor Bazar!

Note: Please Do Not Request! Such posts/PM shall be ignored.
Kindly DO NOT ask for any materials used on any of the signatures.

Edited by Jungli Billi - 08 September 2008 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniespamalot

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Avi looks really nice..Nice and simple Cool thats the only thing I can say LOLLOL

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Rah_HuJu

IF-Rockerz

Rah_HuJu

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
whooooeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Shahid looks yummy!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top