Signature Mansion #2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

I'm back with the first update of this gallery. Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for their kind wishes Embarrassed.. really means a lot to be appreciated. Embarrassed Secondly.. I hope most of you have gotten over the shock that this is only my 2nd gallery! LOLLOL Lets just hope I've proved that you don't need 10+ spamful galleries to prove you're a talented sig maker. SmileEmbarrassed

Anyways enuff of my speech check out the update!

I've tried out something new on the edges.. but I'm posting both versions.. as some of you may or may not like the change..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SHAHID KAPOOR

RAJEEV-AAMNA

IMRAN KHAN

Free free to leave comments and suggestions.

Check out Sig. Mansion's affiliate: Chor Bazar!

Note: Please Do Not Request! Such posts/PM shall be ignored.
Kindly DO NOT ask for any materials used on any of the signatures.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie_xCIOT_SobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Signature Mansion #2 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaaraDON

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraDON

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
AWESOME....update...Clap...

The shahid one has come out really good...esp the light colors....i like them...i guess seeing a light colored siggy after quite some time from u..Ermm

RA one...LOLLOLLOL...u noe how hyper i was upon seeing this...LOLTongueEmbarrassed...no defects in this piece according to me...maybe being a lil biased towards it...but at least i love it...EmbarrassedBig smile Thats why choried it straight away early morning...LOL

Imran one..ShockedShocked...this was looking so diffi at first...didnt know will turn out soo good...Big smile...the latest 2 Imran siggies by you (this one and tht red one)...though the original pics weren't that good or appealing...but on ur siggies...they look wayyyy bettter...ClapClap...

Using this imran one too...Shahid ke liye siggy box mein abhi no space...LOL...isko will use baad mein...Embarrassed

And this edge effect is looking too good...making the siggy look...mindblowing and...really like this change...and yes now tht can compare both borders...have to agree with you...the black/white lines one looks plain n simple...this is looking aur bhi acha..Big smileEmbarrassed

Edited by Donny COMB - 08 September 2008 at 2:11am

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
first of all congrats for the second gall
love love love the shahid and immu sig so much
damn damn hot stuff
love the color contrast on shahid sig

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
amazing the shahid and imran ones r to die for

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
OMG Lol i know you don't need too many shops to be an amazing siggy maker but OMG you are a first one who is soo creative just in second shop!!! Amazing update and the second shahid siggy edges are soo cool! Seriously it looks fabulous!ClapClap RN ones are soo cute and Imran ones are DROP DEAD HOT! Edges new style is looking soo good on every siggy!Tongue

Edited by ramsha247 - 07 September 2008 at 8:33pm

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
first of all congrats on 2nd gall
love love and love the update
simply i love the color contrast on shahid sig
and imran's sig is just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
overall its OMG update

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Very nice!  Your work is very creative and unique. Looking forward to more! Clap

WildGloss

IF-Rockerz

WildGloss

Posted: 07 September 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
OMGSHHHHHHH!
Mommmmmy your gonna kill your dotty kya?
They'reee wowwwww.
And the edge effectsss, omgshhh, HOTTTTTT!
Stunnnnin work....the imran sig.... ive become like a tamatar after blushing ab.
and the shahid one, he loooks chooooo qweeeeeeet!
You get better n better with every sig! Awesomeeeee.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top