ravan's mummy's tomb

bhopalyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey frnds yes night i saw on aaj tak that one indian jornalist saw ravan's tomb or more specifically the tabut in which his body was kept by the naag kul log

earlier they showed only the place but yesterday they showed the tomb also

i will definately try to post any link as sson as i found it bt  i'm sure it will repeat on aaj tak today also .so if anyone interested do watch aaj tak😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah even i see it , it was repeat telecast ed today at 11:00 A.M.
They showed a stone which approx... 5ft in width and 13ft in height...  in which it believe Ravan's mummy has been kept, with the belief it might rise once again....
earlier Zee Tv has found all these places then Sri Lanka Govt. give his authorization too...
and Now Aaj Tak shown the tcave and tomb where Mummy has been kept.. They said that there was something in scripted on the stone... and it belief that at other places also..(don't remember where they told...about it).. and sri lankan Govt. agreed that and said that they will research on that in scripted text.....
It was common belief of Srilankan ppl and govt... that no body could not reach there as there are very danger species leopard, snake etc.... guarding the cave......
And  they also said that there are many valuables has been kept there..... so if any body want to go there they need to take permission b4.. and in the cave they show that stones are arranged in a particular manner  if they try to move any of them they will fall on the ppl over there.. in fact they said that they need to speak at a low volume, b'coz of loud sound stones can move, and to get inside the cave they have said some mantr.....
this is what i can all watch..... but i'm sure they will gonna repeat it again and again...  
Edited by sam1903 - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
even i also saw tht report !!! on aaj tak !! the report was repeated atleast 3 times tht day !!!

yeah !!!! finally ravan's mummy is found & now the RAMAYAN SRI-LANKAN RESEARCH TEAM wud try to read out the scrip written on the stone of RAVAN'S MUMMY !!!!

it has something with the fact tht ravan cud b alive again !! as the ppl of naag lok considered tht !!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i also saw it but i find it hard to belive

aaj tak shows lots of things

some months back they showed dronacharya son ashwathama was alive but i cudnt make out from the pics or discussions

then they said hanuman is alive too somewhere up in mountains

i belive one is given vardaan of being immortal where as other is been cursed to remain immortal

hanuman has vardaan

but according to our epics
ravan was killed by ram  so how cud his mummy be saved
and also why naag kul i didnt get that part at all

hope someone here clears this fact

Savi13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

i also saw it but i find it hard to belive

aaj tak shows lots of things

some months back they showed dronacharya son ashwathama was alive but i cudnt make out from the pics or discussions

then they said hanuman is alive too somewhere up in mountains

i belive one is given vardaan of being immortal where as other is been cursed to remain immortal

hanuman has vardaan

but according to our epics
ravan was killed by ram  so how cud his mummy be saved
and also why naag kul i didnt get that part at all

hope someone here clears this fact

yeah di i'm also quite confused about this because in sampoorn ramayan they show that Ravan was creameted and what is all mummy scoop, and have u notice  the stone, in which they were showing that mummy is kept its heard to belive, but they were saying that valuables were also kept in that cave nad inscripted script, these two things are quite possible.. but it is said that Sri Lankan Govt.promoting all these Mummy theory just to promote tourism....  
Edited by sam1903 - 15 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

yeah di i'm also quite confused about this because in sampoorn ramayan they show that Ravan was creameted and what is all mummy scoop, and have u notice  the stone, in which they were showing that mummy is kept its heard to belive, but they were saying that valuables were also kept in that cave nad inscripted script, these two things are quite possible.. but it is said that Sri Lankan Govt.promoting all these Mummy theory just to promote tourism....  

yes i also think its to promote tourism and create sensational news
 but i know one thing which i did read in some book
real golden lanka of ravan is buried deep in the sea
this is nakli lanka not asli sone ke lanka

see we r talking about yugs which passed before
 and after every yug some calamity comes or yug ends
 so entire world is destroyed
same is said about krishna dwarka
that real dwarka is buried deep in sea and this is nakli dwarka which was made later

Savi13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

yes i also think its to promote tourism and create sensational news
 but i know one thing which i did read in some book
real golden lanka of ravan is buried deep in the sea
this is nakli lanka not asli sone ke lanka

see we r talking about yugs which passed before
 and after every yug some calamity comes or yug ends
 so entire world is destroyed
same is said about krishna dwarka
that real dwarka is buried deep in sea and this is nakli dwarka which was made later

i do not have knownledge abt lanka that it is  burried in deep sea...
but this can be quite possible, and yes consider d/f yugas and natural calamity....
but this mummy stuff..............
recently on India Tv also they were showing stuff that in Egypt also there was some character Name as Helen(similar qualities as Sita like, daughter of king of devtas, has been abducted and yes that too her Parchai, not the actual machine), I meanthey keep on showing stuff like this... but at times hard to believe
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

i do not have knownledge abt lanka that it is  burried in deep sea...
but this can be quite possible, and yes consider d/f yugas and natural calamity....
but this mummy stuff..............
recently on India Tv also they were showing stuff that in Egypt also there was some character Name as Helen(similar qualities as Sita like, daughter of king of devtas, has been abducted and yes that too her Parchai, not the actual machine), I meanthey keep on showing stuff like this... but at times hard to believe

sometimes i find common stories in our epics and other epics like bible or any other things
ravan ka kuch hoga lanka mein but this mummy bit kuch hazam nahi hua