Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

~~DMG HELP DESK/SUGGESTION THREAD~~     

~ Welcome to DMG Section ~

If you ever need help or are too shy to post anything here, feel free to pm one of us.

There are usually questions about DMG and instead of creating new topics, you can post them here.

There are also many topics about video/written updates, please know they will be posted ASAP, but if you still have questions regarding them, feel free to post them here and not create new topics.

If you have any suggestions to make this section any better, also feel free to post them here.

Help Desk/Suggestions 1: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=710420

Help Desk/Suggestions 2:   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=792653

Help Desk/Suggestions 3:   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860763

Help Desk/Suggestions 4:   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=903914

~~ Here are some information~~

Airing Timings and days: Monday-Thursday 8:30-9:30 IST

Written Updaters:

Monday -Tuesday- Lois_Lane

wednesday -Thursday- Sanober88 

Backup:  *Sneha* 

Video Updaters:

Monday -Tuesday- Sonyfan28

wednesday -Thursday- Angelic_Pari 

Viewbies: Trina, *Sunita*, and Gagan

Global Moderators:  Bhaskar. T

Thank you,

DMG Dev. Team

(Original Post by Nishtha

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zara.Sonii_Babiiaandhanika-kavita-Sano88armaanilicious-Nayab--Niky-dhruviarmaanfan-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG Help Desk/Suggestions VI" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aandhanika

IF-Dazzler

aandhanika

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the new Help Desk yaar...

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
topic opened

NAFISA09

IF-Dazzler

NAFISA09

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
plz help me how can i view karan n shilpas luv scenes every tym i click on it in d media center it doesnt get selected so plz leme no d procedure thanx

-kavita-

IF-Dazzler

-kavita-

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAFISA09

plz help me how can i view karan n shilpas luv scenes every tym i click on it in d media center it doesnt get selected so plz leme no d procedure thanx

Right click and click to open in a new tab or window....should work...here is the direct link to the videos below...hope that helpsSmile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=793608

Kavita

afgprincess786

Goldie

afgprincess786

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
can someone please let me know what has been happening in the show the past 2 1/2 weeks in full detail please- as i was on vacation and wasn't able to read any updates Ouch

also if there were any epi's with reallllly cute AR scenes then please do give me the date of that episode as i really do miss watching them on screen Embarrassed

much appreciated Hug

Edited by *afg princess** - 08 September 2008 at 4:50pm

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *afg princess**

can someone please let me know what has been happening in the show the past 2 1/2 weeks in full detail please- as i was on vacation and wasn't able to read any updates Ouch

also if there were any epi's with reallllly cute AR scenes then please do give me the date of that episode as i really do miss watching them on screen Embarrassed

much appreciated Hug

Hi!
Riddhima challenges armaan to be good to his friends and so he does helps them out in their problems but everything backfires and all the interns are angry with him now but ridz is not as she thinks he shouldnt give his "armaan touch" to everything he does....so he promises to her that he wouldnt do anything from now onwards except his work and his love for her.......Next,there is a football match between Hisaar hospital and sanjeevani regarding Aids awareness programme....armaan doesnt play at first but then seeing the other team cheating and hurting atul,rahul and shub he goes in to play and finally by shashank's advice they win the match.Shashank appreciates armi and ridz and armi both become happy....In between there are some RM and AR romantic scenes while they do their dressing as the boys are hurt.......here anjie comes back from delhi and the trio go to pick her up and atul begs to her to come to the party that they have kept for celebrating their success but she refuses so don gives her chloroform..so she gets unconscious......and the trio take her to their car which is seen by shahshank and he blames armaan for everything thinking he tried to kidnap anjie.....Then,he tells ridz that u shouldnt keep any relatioon with armi except professional which is heard by armi......and so armaan is hurt and he doesnt talk with ridz properly on which ridz become sad.....Meanwhile,atul had milk in which don had mixed bhaang and he comes to sanjeevani drunk and creats a tamasha in sanjeevani.....Armi saves ridz from goons who try to molest her and then due to rains all the interns have to stay at ridz's house.Finally armi realises that its not ridz fault and he asks for forgiveness.....Again there are some RM and AR romantic moments there...but atul sees AR in each other's arms and he tells all the interns but armaan covers it all up........Then AR finally patch up and now the current line is that its rahul birthday and they all dance on pappu cant dance......and there keerti as a tarot card reader tells ridz that a man will enter her life who would change it forever.......

This was originally posted by Surbhi (arvanu) in the previous Help Desk... Thanks Surbhi Smile...
Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

afgprincess786

Goldie

afgprincess786

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
wow ok so much happened!! thanks a lot!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top