Written Update: September 5th, 2008

Posted: 15 years ago
Hi ji,

A little request to viewbies, if you guys could make a sticky where all the old video updates can be put, would be such a life saver ji.

Haye, a week of classes over! Finally, I thought this week would never end ji, and to top it all off I have all women profs. They are so hard to manipulate na, men are so much eazier lol. Here's the update ji.

It starts off with Baa telling the 4 bahus that she's gotten an idea to choose her utharadhikari. Haye Rabba, so the scene is like where Meenakshi goes how great Baa's idea is and Gudiya asks if she knows what it is. Meenakshi says Baa ka idea hai ji, it will be great. Baa tells them it's Lucky's idea, Gudiya gets all happy, sits all rani type, and Meenakshi ka moo uthar gaya. Then Baa says Meenakshi is right about idea being great, and Meenakshi tries to sit like Gudiya(these 2 remind me of my bachcha log lol). Baa explains the rules which consist of no cheating, full honesty, no helping, no discussing etc. Baa tells them out of the 4, she will have one spy, and if anyone cheats they are disqualified, Meenakshi's basha mein disco-wali-fight lol( I love Baa's room!).

Baa sends them all out, except Meenakshi, and will call them in separately to explain the tasks ji. We don't get told, not fair! Outside the 3 are getting excited, and Motabhai comes. Leela asks him why hasn't he gone to work, and he jumbles about taking leave to think etc. Gudiya almost blows the cover, but then the other save the day. Gudiya is being all over confident that she will win ji, and Leela does the bet game Praveena used to do(I almost cried, haye, I miss Praveena). Leela puts the bet with dus ka baav, and Gudiya says if she will win, she'll ban the betting game. Leela says she will stop Gudiya from clearing sab kuch.

Meenakshi is crying that she doesn't want be Baa's utharadhikari, and then names off the family members, and how she won't be able to order them. Ke Leela ko no demands, Praveen ko Rs.2000 ka funda etc. Exception is Gudiiya however, and she says that she will make her dance to her (Meenakshi) tunes lol. So we are told the task ji, Meenakshi's task is to make Praveen donate Rs.5000 to the poor ji(haaaaa, kalyug khattam ho jaye ga ji). Meenakshi gets all happy ke she won't be an utharadhikari now b/c Praveen will NEVER donate. She tells Baa how a pujari told him once ke tum jitna do ge, Bhaghwan 10 times zyada deing. So Praveen gives him Rs100, and demands Rs1000 back😆. Baa makes Meenakshi the spy, and Meenakshi is very happy about it ji,

Motabhai is in deep thoughts when Praveen comes and asks about the whereabouts of the women. Praveen finds out ke koi secret hai(Ha, ab toh secret aayi ke aayi). Motabhai is still not being able to decide about the job offer, and Praveen mazaaks how Banglore needs to have a strong jigar to take in his HUH. Motabhai asks Praveen to go to Banglore to check it out. Poora cost given by Motabhai, Praveen brings the bills. But for now, Praveen is going to check out what kichidi the women are making against the men!(Haye, I wish I had his dimaag, it works so fast na. I can't even finish 50 questions lol).

Next is Leela's turn, and she walks off telling Gudiya to keep the money ready ji. Meenakshi gets all upset with Gudiya about making rules etc. Praveen is sneeking up on them ji, and Shilpa tells the 2 to shush! Motabhai is still on the swing(uff, innka boss is such a big sadu!), and has these side to side flasbacks. One where Leela says car toh honi hi chaiye, boss giving the car, Leela with AC room, boss giving AC wala bunglow etc. Leela is shown saying that Motabhai should at least now become a regional manager, and how the boss offers that. Motabhai is given the 1 week to decide ji. The episode ends with Motabhai hearing the boss and Leela.

Take care ji,
Simran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha204 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi ji thanks a lot n really wana c nxt epi  wanna c how meenakshi does her task
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update

Edited by 268143 - 15 years ago
thx simran for the update gudiya s over confident whihc i seriously hate and ur comments r too gud thx a tonne
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update..simran nice saggie..
dhruvnad777 thumbnail
thanks for the update, but i feel this show is loosing it charm what do u think guys?
nisha204 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha786

thx simran for the update gudiya s over confident whihc i seriously hate and ur comments r too gud thx a tonne

well gudiya is overconfident but i dnt think dshes gonna be confident after hearn her task