Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka gets sensuous with Abhishek

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Priyanka gets sensuous with Abhishek
By BM, 5 September, 2008
Priyanka%20gets%20sensuous%20with%20AbhishekHot and sultry Priyanka Chopra will again show her sexy avatar in Goldie Behl's Drona. She will groove with skimpy clothes and oomph attitude with Abhishek Bachchan in a song crooned by Sunidhi Chauhan. The song is creating ripples and touted as one of the hottest item numbers. Priyanka really sizzles dynamically with Abhi and their combination lures one and all.

Talking about the oomph item number, the director said, "It's the feminine version of the title track, sung by Sunidhi Chauhan and choreographed by Ahmed Khan. Sonia is a strong and aggressive character who can't help but look hot. Sonia has to be the sexiest bodyguard in the world. After all, she was Miss World!"

Priyanka is playing a very strong character and she feels that the song is the USP of the film as it highlights her feeling for Drona. It is highly energetic and another version of the title track. She is quite optimistic about the song and positive that the audience would like it.

http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=7093

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i really liked d song n she even luks pretty in d song
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna here this song!
And im deff gonna watch this movie.
I SOOOOO LOVE HER LOOK IN THIS MOVIE!

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
I saw a promo of Dhona today in which Priyanka is dancing. She's done well.