Kkoi Dil Main Hain

ANOTHER INTERESTING FACT ABOUT SAMAY!!!!!

ejaz's babe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

OK GUZ I'M WRITING BIG CUZ I WANT U GUYS TO GET THE MESSAGE!!!

OK DO U GUYZ REMEMBER WHEN SAMAY OVERHEARD ARJUNS CONVO WITH SOME1 ON THE FONE? WELL THEN ARJUNS LIKE I'M SAHIL AND U CANT DO ANYTHING CUZ TO THEM I'M ARJUN!!

WELL THEN SAMAY WENT TO THE DOCTORS AND THEN HE LOOKED FOR THE SUPPOSED FAKE DNA REPORT AND THEN HE FOUND IT BUT THAT ONE MATCHED TOO? AND THEN DID U C HIS FACE? HE WAS LIKE HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? CUZ HE KILLED ARJUN SUPPOSEDLY THEN HES THINKIING HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? BECUZ HE ALREADY KILLED HIM OR HE THINKS HE HAS. HOW CAN A DEAD PERSON COME BACK ALIVE?

SAME THING HAPPENED WHEN KAJAL SAID THAT HE WAS ARJUN HIS FACE WAS LIKE HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz's babe thumbnail
OH AND ONE MORE THING ARJUN KNOWS THAT SAMAY AND KUSHAL R IN THIS TOGETHER SO NOW HES TELLING SAMAY THAT HE IS SAHIL JUST TO SCARE HIM U KNOW CUZ  HES KNOWS HE TRIED TO KILL HIM BEFORE!!
meghavi thumbnail
i dont know..i dont think Samay, actually killed arjun!
smilingstar3 thumbnail
u could be right

maybe this is a plan of Arjun's to pretend like he's SAHIL
to fool Samay into confessing he killed him or tried to lol

BUT maybe it's just cuz he wants Kajal to be safe
and he wants to protect her
and remember he had flashbacks of when Arjun died and they had the funeral thing etc
maybe he just can't believe that the person whom died in front of him just came back to life
i mean it can't happen

besides if it is samay whom haRmed arjun
then who was the guy who died at the party
also....their makin it too obvious cuz it seems obvious this way
but it's weird how Samay is goin nutz trying to prove SAHIL or ARJUN
wrong
but i dunno
it's all weird
i dun't want Samay to be the killer
guess we'll have to wait and watch
*~kumudfairy~* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ejaz's babe

OH AND ONE MORE THING ARJUN KNOWS THAT SAMAY AND KUSHAL R IN THIS TOGETHER SO NOW HES TELLING SAMAY THAT HE IS SAHIL JUST TO SCARE HIM U KNOW CUZ HES KNOWS HE TRIED TO KILL HIM BEFORE!!

agreeing
jazmine thumbnail
well even i typed big wen i woz tryin to get da samay being killer message but no one got dat message, n still while everything iz against him, ppl still support him. i do agree wid u ejaz's babe, but there is more to a story which is now makin total sense to me.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
i agree wit u ejaz's babe!

xsonyxo thumbnail
ekta's trying to make it soo obvious tht samay killed arjun!...but then he might just be doing this all for her "protection"....i just think samay's involved in arjun's death..evn tho he came back alive...? evrything's too confusing!.....i agree with u ejaz's babe!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
WOW! are you sure about that?😕
ejaz's babe thumbnail

yeah i am sure about this now she's taking the story to a different turn to confuse us

who knows? i'm glad that it comes for an hour now.

oh and jazmine mayb the message that u put up was to hard to understand? who knows?