Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged

!! Confused !! Why In India People donot understand much about Global Warming, Aids and HIV positiveness, Fuel Price rise, and everytime there is anything that has nothing to do with them, come on the roads and start the riots, burning of the public properties, burning of buses, smashing peoples houses, shops, offices and so on. Have these people nothing to do, or is this their full time job. This is our country and to destroy it is no ones right. This issue is very crucial and should be discussed in full and very widely. So please friends lets hear from you and what do you think should be done to avoid such horrible tasks in India. Its really hurting to see these things on the news and see these with our own eyes. Thanks !! Embarrassed !! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why In India People donot understand !!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJAYE_HIND

!! Confused !! Why In India People donot understand much about Global Warming, Aids and HIV positiveness, Fuel Price rise, and everytime there is anything that has nothing to do with them, come on the roads and start the riots, burning of the public properties, burning of buses, smashing peoples houses, shops, offices and so on. Have these people nothing to do, or is this their full time job. This is our country and to destroy it is no ones right. This issue is very crucial and should be discussed in full and very widely. So please friends lets hear from you and what do you think should be done to avoid such horrible tasks in India. Its really hurting to see these things on the news and see these with our own eyes. Thanks !! Embarrassed !! 

yes thts correct.... this people have nothing to do and are paid by political parties to do riots.... they do it because they go without any punishment.....

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
RH,
This is more of a disinformation campaign
--------------------
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=941252&TPN=19

rabbit_travels

rabbit_travels

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Why don't you come down to India and expalin your point ov view to Indians.....its easy to sit in comfortable ac rooms in front of your computers and comment.....than to do something that can make a difference....

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
LOL......global warming !!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of people talk about this......I too love to debate abt this!!!WinkLOL

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabbit_travels

Why don't you come down to India and expalin your point ov view to Indians.....its easy to sit in comfortable ac rooms in front of your computers and comment.....than to do something that can make a difference....

I am in india FYI : What I see everyday that is the topic about. What aren't you doing anything than critising the important issue, are you the one who create all these problems. I donot sit in front of the computer to just write I am really concerned about my country. If you are not it is your choice buddy. This has proved my point of bringing up this topic on this I-F.

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

LOL......global warming !!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of people talk about this......I too love to debate abt this!!!WinkLOL

Well Said My dear Friend I fully agree with your point of views. You are most welcome to come and join us on this so  crucial issue and topic Thanks Buddy !!Clap God Bless, wish there were few more like you on this I-F.

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabhi_21

yes thts correct.... this people have nothing to do and are paid by political parties to do riots.... they do it because they go without any punishment.....

You are right my Dear Friend, and Well said fully agree with you on every point of views of your !! God Bless !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top