Teacher's Day Special -- Life Is Like That

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

True And Amusing Anecdotes

Hello

Bizarre or funny things that really have happened!

AT A high-school faculty meeting, the principal had presented an agonizing list of our sins, failures, flaws and transgressions, and we were all feeling rather tense. Then the principal announced that the science club project would be a blood drive, and that in order to promote faculty participation he would donate the first pint of blood.

The meeting burst into laughter when a voice from the back of the room demanded anxiously, "Whose?"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Hello

As A big-city school teacher, I became familiar with the importance my students placed on such things as roller skates, stereophonic radios and record players, and ten-speed bicycles. But when I moved to the mountains to teach in a tiny country school, I found I had a lot more to learn. One of my Grade IX students pleaded with me to give him good marks. "If you don't, " he told me miserably, "I know Pa will take away my portable power saw."
Manzz thumbnail

Hello

THE high-school science class was checking over a test they had taken. Commenting on one item, the teacher remarked, "This question was designed to make you think!" From the back of the class came, "Trick question! Trick question!"