Twilight

Twilight Saga to Continue?

KushiEE thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey for all of you who are upset that Breaking Dawn is the last book....Do you think that Meyer will continue the Twilight Saga still ?... Because on her website and in many of her interviews she's never flat out denied that this is the end, she's always just says that this is the end of Bella's Perspective... which gives me hope that she'll continue the story from a from different view point

Maybe this time Jacob and Renesme will be the new Bella And Edward ? That would really be awsome.... I would love to see how things turn out between them while having Bella and Edward also be part of the Continuation .... I can't see why she wouldn't continue 2 write when she's said many times that their are many interesting characters from Twilight that she would like to explore further and also these books have bought he lots of popularity and fame. SO i'm really crossing my fingers that she's just not ready to tell people that she is going 2 continue these books that we love so much and that she's really secertly working on them right now! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hopefully, she will. i mean Midnight Sun was already there, which was Twilight from Edward's POV, so she might write the others from Edward's POV as well...who knows?
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she continue its damn good even thoughbreaking dawn was below my expectation
KushiEE thumbnail
Agreeed !!! .... I liked Breaking Dawn but the ending was very dissapointing since there were was like 2 pgs of the happily ever after on Bella and Edward .... Like come onnnnn if ur ending the Saga give us a little More pgs on Bella and Edwards Happily Ever After. I wish would have discribed that more in detail rather than the time she wasted in discribing the forest !
KushiEE thumbnail
Oh i really hope she does Breaking Dawn in Edwards Perspective ..... Now THAT would be AWSOMEEEE !!!!
jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would love for MS to come out but after the recent incident....hmmm dunno what she will do...she did say she wanted to focus on other projects but i think she's maybe too attached to her chracters that she might not be able to let go.....I would love to see a 6th book from entirly Jacob's perpective of when Nessie grows up and becomes round about 16-17...i would love to see how their love story turns out...and stargly there child!!???!!! bizare that i'm alreayd thinking about it now but i would really like to see how 1/3 warewolf 1/3 human and 1/3 vampy will turn out!!!
KushiEE thumbnail
That would be really cool ! .... But i wonder if she does start a 2nd part of the Twilight Saga would Bella and Edward still be part of the story in a big way ... I sure do hope so .... I really do love Jacob i hated seeing him in sooo much ... poor guy ... LOve his character !!! ..... It would be soooo awsome if Breaking Dawn was written in Edwards perspective .... that would rock aswell !! :D
pink_pari89 thumbnail
I think shez writing the soul or the seeker... 2nd part of the host....it was a good book also...
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though I've only read Twlight and will read the other 3 books soon, I would love her to continue! Her writing style and the storyline so far is beyond amazing, so I really hope there are more books in the series...perhaps, about Jacob and their daughter?
KushiEE thumbnail
Ya I would love it if she wrote about Jacob and Renesme.... I really do love Jacob because out of all the characters he was the most human character ... his pain , his happiness .... everything ... I would love it if she continued with Jacob and Renesme and i kind of think that she will because the way Breaking Dawn was written it had a lot of future possibilities for Jacobs love story. :)