Dushala's marriage

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Dushala was not an important character of Mahabharat.. She is just mentioned as Kaurava's sister and Jaydrath's wife.. She has no specific role in the major (and minor) events of the actual Mahabharat.. Then why the whole two weeks have been spent on showing the details of her wedding.. Seems like I am watching Renuka Sahane's wedding in 'Hum Aapke hai Kaun' LOL.. The entire 'vidai' scene was highly melodramatic which has no significance in the Mahabharat..

If this is the way Dushala's wedding ceremony is shown, I wonder what will happen when Draupdi will get married.. We will have 5 wedding ceremonies takng place over 5*2 = 10 weeks LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dushala's marriage" in Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Upright on.... ekta style stupidity

*vicky*

Groupbie

*vicky*

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
lol any chance for ekta to show a wedding!! I don't mind if draupadi's swaymvar with arjun goes on for agees...but i don't want weeks and weeks of weddings with the other pandavas!

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Ekta stretches what she thinks the viewer loves to see.Unhappy  which is bad news for viewers.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
May be she thot we wud love the proceedings ..as if we haven't seen a wedding before..

I hate whatever is happening...i tried watching it to see how Krishna Radha story turns up but even that is disappointing....ppl. staying in jhopdi's (those colored mataks were funny...aisa lagta tha jeetendra and sridevi will come and start singing naino mein sapna) ..haan..ladies living  in jhopdis and wearing heavy jewellery!  Big Big men dressed up like females ...all ideas copied from bollywood and television......disappointing presentation

Shakuni is behaving like typical Komolika.....scheming at it's worst! Ok Shakuni was jealous of pandavas and wanted to destroy the kuruvansh but he didn't have to work soo much on it...Duryodhan's attitude made it all happen automatically...He had a dream of becoming a king from childhood and when pandavas came back, he never treated them well, thinking tht they r a threat to his dream....but this is ekta kapoor man.....

One point i wanna make..how have they dubbed the voices? seems like every person is talking on a mike...like one is giving a speech in an auditorium...

Charu

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Dushala??  My my Ekta ko shaadi ka ek bahana chahiye...We have seen all several weddings in KS itself...ek show me itna wedding and MB is full weddings as men get married several times, think of it and Dushala is not important at all in MB, and her wedding over two weeks, I wonder what will happen when Ekta will get married herself....over two years may beConfused

xxashaxx

Goldie

xxashaxx

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
XD 10 weeks XDXD

I really dont notice that it was taking soo long! I liked it soo...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.