-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I told you guys that this prityush wasnt trust worthe🤢 and he was appointed bye meera 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Add me in ** ruffles through the pages of the forum ** i stated the same 😊....very predictable...nothing novel here unfortunately...
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
his english was really finny.. just chill Meera-ji 😆

yup hes not trust worthy.. but when you look at it, meera in a way is helping them financially and the pops doesnt like it.. he had this look abt him but the mother was happy as larry!
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh a didnt no that 😆but Iam still happy that a predict the future of kasam se👏 now Iam gone be a fortune teller🤣

amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
umfaiz....u r abs rite...almost all of us had predicted that...else how wud GW duffer daughter of JW fall in luv so quickly...didnt u see how quickly her father had fallen for Pia ....history repeats itself!!! and Meera being Meera had to do this...and this was necessary for Ganga, she had 2 b attacked whr it hurt  the most...so that she wud realise thather Choti Ma is a Witch and wants her to suffer....seedhe ungli se ghee nahi nikalti
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeap ... KS is very predictable ... I guess this was done to bring Meera's reality in front of Ganga ... I sure hope this witch Meera's end is nearing ....
Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be the catering manager become her love nest.when she will realise that pratyush is using her.she will feel alone and tha n manager{i forget his name}will help to sort out this problum.or may be prtyush will turn possitive after some times
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It better be...for our sanity...but she has done the damage already....25-26 years of togetherness between JB is lost,..........and the kids....they were separated from their mother n didnt have her when they needed her the most.........Meera cant give all that back even if she is sent to jail.....
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but i dont know i think
prityush luvs gagan...wo sirf dikawa kar ra ha hai!!!!
i think i am not sure!
SIMMY thumbnail
😉
This content was originally posted by: xdmgx

but i dont know i think
prityush luvs gagan...wo sirf dikawa kar ra ha hai!!!!
i think i am not sure!

i agree😛   
wonder what's gonna happen in k.s.😲
Edited by SIMMY - 15 years ago