Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

HALLLO THERE SAYS HALLOOOO :D PLEASE READ

hallothere thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i know i shouldnt be wrintg here..but no one ever replied about my woes for kyunki saas thing 😭 do u guys hate me that much??? πŸ˜•

i love jassi and i love karan in kyunki!! could someone please update the show for me?? please pretty please πŸ˜• here after recently moving to the states...we dun have the indian satellite...so we miss them dreadfully!!!

btw...i just joined ur forum like a few weeks ago..ya

haha πŸ˜†

these smileys are soooo cute hehehe

-shiela 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Awww............ no hallo thing is not like that .

By the way welcome to the forum. u will surely have loads of funπŸ˜ƒ

I donot watch this show from a long time. may be someone who watch this show regularly can help you  😊 

*Anjali* thumbnail
welcome to the forum hallothere
Morgoth thumbnail

Hi hallothere

Please dont think that we are ignoring you; its just that few of us visit that section of the forum and we still have to find someone in India or elsewhere who is willing to update the serial.

Till then do join in the other activities on the forum...you will definitely have a lot of fun!😊

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Welcome to this forum, Hallothere!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Here is the website were u can go and read the updates. They don't update it everyday, but it's better then nothing. I like that show too, but i can't watch it everyday because i have to rent the show. But the website is http://starplus.indya.com/serials/kyunki/last_episode.html.

Keep clicking on "Previous" until you get to the page you want to read. They aren't as good updates as Deadly's but it's ok.

And By the way welcome to this forums.

Princess

anam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WELCOME HALLOTHERE !!!!!!

You will surely have fun here.

ahmed316us thumbnail
welcome aboard hallothere😊
anniegupta_ thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ welcome hallothere have fun
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Annie Gupta.....did u add that chasmish to Armaan's photo?? Cooool!! So u a fan of Armaan....or....not?? πŸ˜›

Hallo...hallothere πŸ˜‰

Edited by Anitha - 19 years ago