How do we insert images in messages ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I'm not able to inset image in any message.
When I use the insert image option it shows a dialog box in which u need to give http:// adress of image but I need to add image from my laptop. Also if I change adress to a local drive (let's say c:\image.jpg) I only get a blank image and one the one I selected .

Please help me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do we insert images in messages ?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missmasakalli

Goldie

missmasakalli

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hey u just upload the pic on tinypics.com that u want to post .....its a photo hosting site....after uploading the pic ...it will provide u image code for forums and message board...copy the link and paste it in ur message box...then done...see through preview post first...

any problem u can pm me...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top