saralahore thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guyz m very sad and i know all of u wud b very sad as we all know rajeev has also confirmed that romance is a history in his life (he mentioned aamna) it clearly shows that raj really loved aamna and they both were romantically involved also but now nothing is left😭 and our rajeev is very sad i wud pray to GOD ,may rajeev get a sincere and true life partener  but its still a wonder for me that y aamna left him plz all of u pray for rajeev i think he is in pain😭 for many months ,plz comment all of u.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rv_annie thumbnail
do you really beleive the media they have earlier linked her with so many diff people after every six months they link her with a new person this may just be a publicity stunt to promote the film.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sara how can u be so sure? aur waise bhi Rajeev ne mujhe mail kiya sayin he is down wit viral....hey someone who is very close to Raj or aamna confirm this issue abt the relationship between them....jus hope aamna arranges spl screenin for Raj alone for aloo chat or kuch bhi alag kaam which wil put an end to this rumour....
binidoshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

sara how can u be so sure? aur waise bhi Rajeev ne mujhe mail kiya sayin he is down wit viral....hey someone who is very close to Raj or aamna confirm this issue abt the relationship between them....jus hope aamna arranges spl screenin for Raj alone for aloo chat or kuch bhi alag kaam which wil put an end to this rumour....

Someone has already confirmed that they aren't together anymore....check out this post...by hard rock

i love raj thumbnail
come on sara don't be silly yaar have u ever heard aftab or aamna saying about this thing haan that they are both going on a date or not rajeev kay kehnay say kya hota hai haan aagar aisi baat hoti to aamna aur aftab khud baata detay tum bhi na budhu ki buhdu ho in media walloon ki baatoon main ah gayai ho haan bahaar nikalo in ki baatoon say aisa kuch nahi hai muhjay poora yaqeen hai kay aamna rajeev ki hai aur hamesha rajeev ki hi rahay gi aamna aur rajeev kay beech koi teesara nahi ah sakta
rv_annie thumbnail
It's a request don't beleive the rumors
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

amna and aftab link ups are just publicity stunts.lets wait for aamna interview because if somebody ask rajeev about this matter then he cant say that all these roumers are fake she is loyal with me she is my girlfriend she cant do this to me and etc think guys can rajeev say this???how can he say this openly as they always said that we r just good friends........ if he say so then it will also become a news so he is proving that he knows exactily the same news which other knows....dont believe this guys its all fake for sure.....saralahore by reading so many comments its clear that no body is thinking that this link up is true so tm bhi aisa mat socho n dont be sad everything will b clear after aamna's interview so wait for that

i love raj thumbnail
Hey sweety u are absoultly right my friend it's all a fake thing which is going on let's wait for aamna's interview about what does she thinks about aftab and what does she thinks about rajeev so i am dam sure that it's all happening for the publicity of aamna's movie and nothing else u are absoultly correct my dear friend and sara come on yaar it's all happening because of aamna's movie's publicity yaar why don't u believe in god and have faith in god as for everyone knows aamna belongs to rajeev and rajeev belongs to aamna then why are u getting so sad haan