No intellectual, matured gamer/player in BigBoss

*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't find anybody intellectual ,matured , sensible contestant in Big Boss ..I mean last time there was Rahul Roy , Carol and even Ravi was matured and few were atleast not childish..don't know I feel this time most of the contestant's are chhu chhundar ..kinda little Badhir and in  short  dumb and  irritating ๐Ÿ˜›
      Zulfi impressed me lot but looks like he is another idiot there and same with Ashutosh ...Raja is like Andho me Kana Raja ๐Ÿ˜›...Rahul Mahajan bole to Bina Oil ka diya pata nahi kaise jalta hai hahaha๐Ÿ˜›
Monica darling is ok compare to others ...Ehsaan and Ketki are like Ekta's TV serial actors ...So hard to pick anyone as fav this time ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ajju - Hear yaa mann, everyone is turned on survival mode and displaying cheap tactics, rather then more matured and sensible moves. At this point, i sure miss Carol as compared to Rahul/Ravi in the house, to inject some sensible thoughts in the current environment.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raj5000

Ajju - Hear yaa mann, everyone is turned on survival mode and displaying cheap tactics, rather then more matured and sensible moves. At this point, i sure miss Carol as compared to Rahul/Ravi in the house, to inject some sensible thoughts in the current environment.

BINGO anshu sir๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...........sab abhi se openly apna rang dikha rahe hai........Carolโญ๏ธ ki to baat hi kuch aur hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›.........Rahul Roy    b h i     t h i k    t h a๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜†...........n kissenwa bhi thik hi the.........but is baar bohat hi chaalbaaz kism ke log hai BB ke ghar me,sab puri planning ke saath aaye hai..........but ab dheere-dheere i'm enjoying this 2nd season๐Ÿ˜ƒ
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul was intellectual but a b i g   b o r e....  we compared him with Mr. Wilson from the film Cast Away... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kissanwa was the best.... total entertainment... but I won't call him mature or sensible.... he got nominated b'coz he tried to jump over the fence of BB's house... remember??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Carol was ok...๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: *Ajju*

I don't find anybody intellectual ,matured , sensible contestant in Big Boss ..I mean last time there was Rahul Roy.

I find Zulfi's personality a lot similar to Rahul Roy. Both kaamchor, soft spoken and tactful. Zulfi, Raja and Anshu are Rahul Roy, Ravi Kissen and Amit  resp. of BB-1.

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I find Zulfi's personality a lot similar to Rahul Roy. Both kaamchor, soft spoken and tactful. Zulfi, Raja and Anshu are Rahul Roy, Ravi Kissen and Amit  resp. of BB-1.

yeah Maya,thodi-thodi similarities hai in teeno me Rahul-KIssenwa n Amit ki............n i think yeh teeno is show me doortak jaayenge
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But Ashu ko vibes toh aati hi nahi - that was the defining trait of Amit๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sound

But Ashu ko vibes toh aati hi nahi - that was the defining trait of Amit๐Ÿ˜†

Lekin gussa aata hai. He plots and also walks behind Raja like a pet.

Originally posted by: raj5000

Yup your spot on her buddy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lekin gussa aata hai. He plots and also walks behind Raja like a pet.

bhai wahi toh ashutosh ka dimaag hai .............bahut tez khopdi hai .....he plans and plots everything but with sumone in front ............he doesnt let anyone cum to know tht he is ddoing the planning or saaf nikal jaata hai .................u hav heard the saying dusro ke kandhe par bandook rakhkar chalat hai .....
in roadies it was nihaal who took all the galiyas as everyone thot he is the one who is playing ..but the realk planner was ashu .............and the same thing is happening hre ...but here ashu has targetted raja .....raja ke naam se saari planning khud karega