~~Discussion of the Week~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khobsurat_11

IF-Rockerz

Khobsurat_11

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Hey friends, welcome to another Discussion of the week

This week's discussion is going to be about Books into Movies. So what you have to discuss is about those books who are released as movies also. For example lets say you have read any book of Harry Potter and then after sometime you watched the movie, and tell us which one did you like better and why?? There are lots of books who are released into movies

Dicuss and Enjoy

Book Talk Dev Team

Edited by Khobsurat_11 - 03 September 2008 at 7:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Discussion of the Week~~" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I like books better than the movies, because you know what to expect in the movie after you've read the book, so there isn't much of suspense! Furthermore the books are more detailed than the films which helps to understand the characters more! 

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
To tell you the truth, books are way better than movies... You know why? Because certain situations are explained much better in books than in movies because of shorter time span maybe but it's a lot more exciting to read the books.... Like Harry Potter and many others.  In HP especially they leave out a lot of good stuff in the movies, I can understand why but it's all the more fun to read them in books.  You get to use your imagination and make it look like however you want it look like.

-Mahi

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I prefer books to the movies, for the same reason, the movies tend to leave out the essestial parts of the books.

However there are a few exceptions to this, I think that Lord of the Rings movies captured the essense of the books and the A & E version of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice was superbly done.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
i prefer books to movies..... books have many more details in them and we can visualise the story ourselves which makes it much more special

Post Reply New Post

Go to top