Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

3rd September Written Update - Fantastic

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Short Update

Bheem sees Paro in the asylum
    TA angry on the AG's
    TA punishes Bheem
    Maasi gets the room key of Bheem
    TA sees Paro and taunts her as been helpless
  • Help is on the way'. Fantastic 4

Full Update

I guess by now everyone must be aware with the new title sequence'. Parvati standing near by... In the background.... Ishaan, Adi, Aditi, Pragati and Bheem, in black dress putting their hands on the lamp'. Kaheen suna hua scene lagta hai naa' Rewind about one or more years back you would remember our Janki Devi in that state' Hmm'. Paro ke grand sons, grand daughter, muh bole grand son, muh boli beti hain' To Janki Devi ke bhi rishte hue, to uski effect hogi hi naa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recap: So we know Shruti doesn't see Paro because the warden closes the curtains just the moment Shruti looks up'. TA welcomes the upset and sad AG's from the hospital and taunts them that they will never be able to see their dearest Paro' Om is very depressed and blames himself for Paro's state to Shruti and asks to be left alone' Paro is given shocks repeatedly'. Maasi, Daadi, Shruti and Shiv are going out of the house to get back Paro when Chaya stops them' In between Bheem escapes from there and reaches the mental asylum and sees Paro unconscious in a room!

Mental Asylum

The room where Paro is unconscious'. Bheem comes in calling out to her' He tries to wake her up to win the game but Paro is unconscious' The doctor comes and pushes Bheem out'. The doctor immediately phones up TA and tells her about the some boy from her house coming to meet Paro'. Angry TA leaves for the asylum'

TA comes to asylum and acts very sweetly to Bheem telling that he is very naughty and if he had wanted to see Paro he should have said to them'. Not run away from home like this! She takes him away and comes out when she sees some friend of hers, who asks about Bheem been her grandson'

AG House

TA is pulling in Bheem and scolds him for leaving to the asylum' Just then she look in the hall and sees the representatives from an NGO have come'. Shruti introduces them to TA' She tells that she would send tea for them and leaves taking Bheem with her'. (NOW!!!!!! Why do I smell a Shruti touch in the NGO people been here?!!??!)

TA asks about her view on the mental state and living condition of orphaned kids' TA actually taunting tells them that on this Shruti can give a better opinion' Because her father Om Agarwal has literally become a mad person' And her mother Parvati Agarwal is mentally so ill that we had to send her to the mental asylum'. Don't you think that Shruti's state now is worse than those helpless and needy children'. Pulling Bheem to her TA tells Shruti to give the NGO people her view on the topic' Shruti retorts back that she, Shruti, is her Mamma's daughter'. And her Mamma has taught her this much that never to bend in front of bad and given much culture to fight against people who do ill deeds' And I will fight' TA taunts that her mother who taught her this culture herself is in a state where she cannot talk' Now just give them a proper interview else you know what would happen, indicating Bheem'. She then tells the NGO people to talk to Shruti in the office lounge.' Shruti and the NGO people leave!

TA then claps and calls in the whole AG family'. Maasi, Daadi, Maaji all come in' TA is catching Bheem very strongly and hurting him and she threatens them to look at the state of people who don't listen to her' She taunts that Paro has taught the kids of the house the words of God, but not what is right and wrong' Now it becomes my duty to teach them' From today Bheem will not go out' Gunn retorts as to why is she punishing the small kid' TA just continues that she will keep Bheem locked in room, with no food or water'. Against protests of the family members and Bheem TA pushes Bheem in a room and locks him up'

Gunn goes to Chaya to support for Bheem' TA has beaten him up and locked him a in a room' Casually reading a magazine Chaya says that she didn't see TA doing anything then how can she help Gunn in this'

Outside TA locks up the room when Shruti comes and vents her anger on her asking why she is punshing a small kid like this' Whatever she had done to this house she has never said anything, done anything but if anything happens to Bheem'. TA interrupts and acts as if she got frightened with Shruti's threat and tells that she wouldn't be able to sleep now because of Shruti's threats'. Smirking TA leaves from there leaving a very angry Shruti!

TA comes back to the other family members and tells them that from now on daily some thing or the other like this would happen in this house if they didn't listen to her' O0kay, anyways I came back all the way down form up to inform you all that there is Janmashtami pooja today in the house' (Ye thoda late nahi hua? Ganpathy Bappa aa gaye ghar aur ye TA ab hi Kisna ko ghar bula rahi hai!!!! Oh ho Ekta ji ko kya hua? Itni der ke baad celebrations?!!?? K serials me celebrations time par to hoti thi!? Hume kya jaata hai' Story aage bade interesting se, wahi kaafi hai) AG's are upset'. TA continues that some of her important guests are coming in and she wants them to behave properly especially the Budhdha Party to continue their ideal daughter-in-law act with her'. So you all only do the aarti during the pooja! TA leaves!

Janmashtami Pooja

Aarti is going on' Daadi prays to help them out from this situation'. Maasi prays to help Bheem who is in hungrr and thirsty for so long'. Maaji prays to show them a way so that their kid comes out of TA's grasp'

Maasi leaves from the pooja and goes upstairs'. TA comes in and then thinks of some place to hide something' She then picks up a bowl sort of thing from the side table and puts in a key in it' From up Maasi sees this and wonders what key it could be'. She goes to the bowl and takes a closer look at the key and confirms it as Bheem's room key and goes to check it' She takes the key and decides to release Bheem before TA returns home'.

Mental Asylum

Paro is seated unaware of her surroundings in a wheel chair' TA comes to meet her and says in her usual sweet knife attitude that her' Oh' Their grandson had come to meet them' Bheem had come but she had taken him away and locked him up' No food nor water for him'. You see if he is hungry the family members would also not eat' And if the family members are in hunger then nothing would get down your throat, not even the glucose will go through her blood' Now the whole family will just do Bhajans and fill their stomach'. What to do had to teach some discipline ?

TA walks around Paro and then says that you have become all weak like a vegetable'. But you see I am happy to see you like this'. You know, that once even you had made me dance to your tunes' And also some weeks before you had made me sweep the house' So seeing you helpless I am feeling very entertained' For timepass shall I tell you a story' There was once a King whose life was in a parrot' Now you would ask how this is possible? Just like your life is in your family'. If anything happens to them, your life will shudder and you consider them as a family member, but I consider them as dirt of my house'. And very soon I am going to remove them from the house and even you can do nothing'. Once I did the mistake of considering you dead, so I will not kill you this time' I will hurt you, keep hurting you and finally die' And in the meantime when this six times hurting you is happening, no one can save you'. TA leaves!

Dark Room

Sasha is telling the mysterious lady (Who I would like to guess as Pallavi!)' Those four people, who are busy with their lives, well settled, successful'. Do you think they would come reading this piece of paper' If they do then they are fools' I don't think so they would come here leaving everything'. Really they are well settled and happy with their lives, how would they come here?!?!?

Mental Asylum

Paro in the wheel chair is thinking of the TA's words taunting her' She remembers TA's words then no one would save her'.

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screen splits to show Pragati Agarwal with a suitcase in London airport' Leaving to where? Of course INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paro is in the same first half screen' The second half screen which had Pragati in it, now shows Vikram Aditya Mehra in a car'

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half screen now shows Ishaan Kaul in train'.

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half screen now shows Aditi Sanghvi getting on to a bike''

Full screen'.

Pragati is walking in the airport thinking back' On of her colleagues is asking why is she leaving to India leaving her just established business? Praga says for that person because of whom she is in this state' There was a time when she had fulfilled my needs and now she needs me!

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adi in the car remembers back'. Adi's employee tells him that he has to leave for London next day to finalise a big deal' Adi tells him that he needs to leave for India for another deed' This deed is important for his career and business, but that deed is more important because it is related to a person because of whom this life and career exists'. I have to go!

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ishaan in train thinks back' His boss asks him that he had been promoted only yesterday and today he is leaving the job?!? Ishaan says that situations and time for promotions can be got any moment, but this is his first and last chance to repay his debts' I have to leave!

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aditi on the bank thinks back' A constable is telling Aditi that only now she has been chosen as an International CBI Representative from India and she is dropping such a golden opportunity!!?!? Aditi taking out a gun and looking at it in an attitude style says that she can avail this oppurtunity any time she wants' But for whom she is going this is her first chance to do something for her' In front of the world there is no relation between us, but the Almighty has joined us in a relation that we are always together when we need each other and at this moment she needs me very much'

Aditi riding the bike leaves!

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screen splits into two' Paro on the left' The fantastic elder 4 on the other side leaving for Mumbai to help their Parvati Mamma!

Precap: Pragati, Adi, Ishaan are together somewhere outside' Seems outside the hospital, not sure though' They are wondering about the letter when Aditi comes there saying that she also got one' Ishaan then says that it means Parvati Mamma is in big trouble'

Edited by natasshafan - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for calling them Fantastic Four Krishi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....and what a rocking update.....I am gonna watch the episode now...Bye and TC....

Ritu
copter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update, thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awsome episode after ages
rocking update!!

Luv,

Shagun