Twilight

Edward: Pedo or Romantic???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
A-OKAY GUYS!! Before you be like WTH MY EDDIEPUSS IS NOT AND I MEAN NOT A PEDOPHILE hear me out....I HEART EDWARD TOOO!Big smileTongue
soooo.....as i was saying....i'm only referring to the part in twilight when Edwrad revels he goes into Bella's room to wacth her almost everynight!! I'm just read Twilight for the third time now and i had some pretty...i wounld't say bad...but blank opioins about Edward in BD(trying not to spoil anything)
SO i was re-read Twilight and i got to the part where Ed told Bella he's been her house before alot...and i was thinkin If Bella where me and this starange guy from school who i was stronly attracted to be Edward i would be really freaked out...Do remember the medow scence happened AFTER edward went to "spy" n Bella first! So....I would find it freaky tha this boy from schooll would be in my room at night....staring at me the WHOLE ENITRE night...heariing what im saying.
In that perseptive i saw it kinnda Pedo-ish than the first two time i read it which i found abso romantic! Ofcoruse i was 13 the frist two times and read it and was pretty much and teenage girl fantising over a hunky-dory ( as my history teacher puts itConfusedTongueLOL) but now im 14 (hahaha big differenceTongue) and therfore maturer (yea rightLOL) so i've been looking at it in a different perseptive.....i still think its weirdly romantic...yet a smidgy itty bity pedo-ish-ish-ish...not COMPLETELY pedo....and i still LOVE twilight!!
So what do you guess feel about it???

Love Radz
xxx
P.S Soz about the rant....Big smileTongueWink
P.S.S the bits in the brakets are my other side bitsBig smile....but i dont suffer from multi-personatly dis-orderConfusedOuch...nooo( atleats i think notConfusedShockedOuch)!!  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Edward: Pedo or Romantic???" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged
no offence bt please go check a dictionary first.

a pedophilean adult who has sexual desire for children or who has committed the crime of sex with a child.
Technically edward is not an adult n Bella is definitely not a child

Sabah

Goldie

Sabah

Posted: 04 September 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

LOL..

Well technically he is an adult, and she is still under age.
I think it was romanitc, but when you put it thaty way, yes its kinda creepy.

*laddu*

Goldie

*laddu*

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hm...i get wat u mean lol..its a bit freaky wen u put it that way...but oh well Wink its edward after all Tongue LOL

Edited by *laddu* - 05 September 2008 at 5:09am

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 05 September 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
SOz Ritika ....i guess pedo was kinnda wrong...i dunno what you call it then but you do get my idea rite?? oh Sabah i guess yea it could bee pedO in the sense Bella's 17 in Twilight and Ed's 107!!!so yea....well i dunno but neways It just edward..he can get away with it!!

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
yeaaah.. ,my sister said the same thhingg..
she was like.e. dat is kinda creepyy..but like u said
Edward can get away with anythign

Post Reply New Post

Go to top