bollyfreak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Honestly guys...you have to have major patience to watch this movie. Its all dialogues and since its made off a play, the whole feel of the movie is as if you were watching a play. Theres only like 2 or 3 settings and the rest is ALL dialogues.

I personally was very bored at first...thinkin when is this gonna pick up the paste. But after i finished the whole thing, i was really blown away. The depth and the symbolism behing the raincoat in the film is really something!

If you are into action, fast moving, or comedy, romance....then i mean you can still appreciate this movie. I love all genres of movies and like art films as well. Therefore i liked it alot. But i can see how people will get bored. If you wanna enjoy raincoat, watch it when you have nothing better to do and take everythin else out of your mind..otherwise you will not get the true meaning behind it because you will probably stop watching right then and there! haha..but no really..GREAT performances. Im not a big fan of Ash but she was very good. And ajay...obviously, excellent actor. Worth a watch if you can handle slow movies and long dialogues!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail

Thanks for the review, Sheenz!

I agree...from the trailors, it looks like a very slow movie. But, I'll give it a try as I like art films.

bollyfreak thumbnail
Hey mysticamagic. haha if you dont like it and if you get so bored that you wanna die, then please dont blame me. hahaha....cuz there has been certain movies that i liked and i suggested to all my friends and the next day, they all came to me and got mad at me! Hahahaha...but if you like art films, then theres a good chance you will like it! Have fun! 😛
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I haven't seen it yet and from the trailors i was like-"this seems like a very dull movie" but i guess i mite be wrong!
meghavi thumbnail
Thanks, ahh..im not gonna watch this movie, i can't take slow movies!!
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THE ONLY SLOW MOVIES I CAN HANDLE R...THE ONES STARRING SRK!(PATA HI NAHIN CHALTA USE DEKHTE-2 KAISE WAQT NIKAL JAATA HAI!)

SO I THINK..I'LL SKIP THIS ONE!!!!!

Morgoth thumbnail
Dont worry, Sheenz...Wont blame you if I hate it! 😆 
samir_soni thumbnail

no guys, bollyfreak is right. It's a great movie. i watched it with my Mom and at first, both of us were bored to death......we had nothing else to watch.......................so finished it, and then when we were discussing............i realized the whole thing...............all the caracters were great(specially ash................i think this is her best performance so far)

samir_soni thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.T.U.P.I.D.

THE ONLY SLOW MOVIES I CAN HANDLE R...THE ONES STARRING SRK!(PATA HI NAHIN CHALTA USE DEKHTE-2 KAISE WAQT NIKAL JAATA HAI!)

what r u talking bout?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? SRK and slow movies? no way...............not in million years