Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: diyafah

Congratz Henna on completing 2 years πŸ˜ƒ..hope u had a jolly good time till now =)

Haven't really interacted with you, but hopefully, the coffee addicts will do my mano kamna 😎 πŸ˜†
From whtever i've little known u...u seen a very bindas by nature person :D
very oye oye bubbly :P

Hope to know u more 😎..
u've really got a great talent of Siggy/avi making and ur really creative and funny too :D  

Congratz once again..Wohooooo :D

Thank you Anu... it's been great knowing you so far too.. and it's great you also like Donny are not afriad to ghussofy entry jahan dil kare..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great seeing you are the hangout as well as the coffee lounge...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for the wishes..😳

Originally posted by: sweetie4eva

congrats hENNA 4 COMPLETIN 2 YRS ON IF!!!!

Thank you! 😳

Originally posted by: roku_huseinfan

Happy 2ndIFAnniversaryHenna

i stillrememberthedaywhenwefirstmet..πŸ˜ƒitwaswhenusurprisedmebygettinggrilledbyallinthisforum..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†butitwasgr8funforme..igotlotsoffriend n utoo..thniusedtogotourshop..slowlyslowlywebecomefriendsnnowwerbestoffriends,haina??itsalwayspleasuretochatwidunspendtimewidu..nifeelreallyspecialbeingcalledbybiscuut..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.nicenamehaina??i'mreallyluckytohavesuchnicefriend....itshardtogetsuchnicepersonlikeu..sweetuuuofmine...πŸ€—πŸ€—.godblessu..loveualotttttt.orhamaigiftdainaksaibhoolsatihua???

herecomesgift4thesweetestJungliBilli..😳

enjoyπŸ˜†

ur RokuπŸ€—

Roku this is such a sweet msg.. yes we are great friends now..πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad I had the chance to put you on the hotseat and therefore meet you..😳 was a nice experience for me too.. as I don't really know anyone frome he newer gen. of KK forum...

More recently.. it's been fun with you in confo.. esp.. when sumone was dancing and singing..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† won't name who that was.. ☺️ also.. when these lot were trying out bengali..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm sure that had you rolling too..πŸ˜†

It's great knowing you Roku.. and thank you for the gift... I should change my username from Jungli Billi.. to Milky Billi...seeing how much milk there is in this post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the wishes chote biskut πŸ€—πŸ€—

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donny COMB

☺️

Thenkoo...☺️...*lets put jitna cake wants on face*...☺️...ulta hogaya...was planning to put on ur face...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

*tastes saaf cake thoda sa*...yes very tasty cake..☺️....u also taste plz☺️....*feeds a lil*

Beat you to it πŸ˜†... 😲 you were gonna cover my face with cake? 😲

*chucks cake on Donny*... have more then..

Where's Anku and all?.. they need some cake on their clothes too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bindaas_gal

omg i'm late πŸ˜†

anyways donny awesome post .. hahahha
haha so gunny and cute πŸ˜†as alwaysπŸ˜†

hennaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  congratsssssssssπŸ˜†
u knoww asmaaaa's 1st anniversary is today aswel hahah
what a coincidence naaa...🀣anyways may u have thousand
moree πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— how r u feeling btw ..?πŸ˜† ahhaha

Hey Bindaas Alien, πŸ˜†

gunny? u mean funny? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† such a hyena yaar..πŸ˜†

Thank u yaar.. and yes I just found out it was asma's anni too... wished her last night! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Right now i'm feeling two yrs old..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jasmine chhabra

u want anything else from my catering dukaan??πŸ˜‰

can bring itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

its openπŸ˜ƒ

Sure.. feel free to cater this party too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bring on the food.. wateva you want.. bas don't forget to brng a whole loads of daroo β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: WildGloss

Happppy 2years and 1 day Henna mommmmy πŸ€— ☺️

Thank youu πŸ€—... but where is dotty gayab today? 😳

Originally posted by: *Resham*

*chit chit chit*..why m late always😲😲😑

Henna, first of all, very very congratulations for completing 2nd year on IFπŸ‘πŸ‘...

Now, it has always been a pleasure meeting u😳...

I clearly rem our convos together, and me and shabu eating ur heads over the siggiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

and ur big Nooooooooooooooo repliesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...loved the way we both fighted out for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Wish u loads of good luck and hope tht u keep rocking many more years on IFπŸ˜ƒ...

Luv, Reshu

Thanks for the wishes Reshu.. 😳 Even I remember our trio confo's well... it was fun whilst it lasted...😳😳 Have shared some fun moments with you and Shabu.. all three pulling each others legs...loved how everyone treated each other equally.. and just as evilly...

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

😲How come I m soo lateee😑😭😭..
Maybe u were to busy haath dhaaling on my hubby..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Congrats meri Sautan cum Saheli for completing 2yrs of Marriage with IFπŸ€—...
Sauten nahi only saheli..😑 marriage with IF...πŸ˜† 🀣thnku Jojo πŸ€—πŸ€— now u will say we at I-F sauts too..πŸ˜†

I think we both met in the Reunion thread😳...and from that time onwards I got to know this hilarious story about you and DonnyπŸ˜†...Sabse anokhi prem kahaani..full of masala and wholesome entertainmentπŸ˜†
haan tab se u are trying to cheenofy my property.. villainous Jojo.. we were living happily.. but nahi like every villain u had to make ur come back na..πŸ˜†

😳..Henna u r a very sweet person and full of lifeπŸ˜›..May God bless you with lots of happiness and success in life and may u continue to rock this forum for 100 more yearsπŸ˜ƒ...I m really blessed to hv a friend like uπŸ€—πŸ€—..In very small span of time I got to know one very good quality about u..and that is u r one of the most friendliest person I hv ever come across on IF😳
I'm truly glad you think so Jojo.. life's even better when we have a Jojo joker in our life..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†.. thank u so much for the wishes πŸ€—.. pata nahi y all are being so sweet..

Chalo  on this Auspicious occasion I m handing over Don to youπŸ˜ƒ...Duniya yaad rakhegi meri yeh Mahanta aur QurbaniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

😲 seems like you've forgotten...🀣 DON toh is my bro-in-law...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aisi kartootein toh duniya zarur yaad rakhegi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm more than happy with Donny.. ☺️

Ab thoda Grilling ho jaayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. never leave any chance acha πŸ˜†

Tell me what r your plans today? by today I'm guessing u meant kal? the 3rd? πŸ˜† kal ke toh koi plan nahi teh lehkin aaj I wanna party for sure..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Go on a date with Donny😎or spending time on IF more??😳 Erm.. I think I'll spend some time at KK forum.. it's been ages since I interacted with the KKians..😳

And if u r asked to choose between any two for a date today whom will it b ?Donny or Hussain?πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Easy peasy... with Donny ofcoz.. my love for Hu has kinda died out.. doesn't interest me nemore..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Soch samaj ke jawaab dena Henna...Big Boss...I mean Donny is watching uπŸ€£πŸ˜›..

Jo bhi I say Donny won't mind neways..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Super Duper Post DonnyπŸ˜ƒ..

Originally posted by: freezinme

heyy henna
guess i too m late..hehe..
first of all very very congratulations to uuu
and offcourse a biiiig huuug {>:D<]

dont noe if u still remember me.. but i can never forget u
u posted a special post for me "MOTW"
hope u remember...
dat was sooooooo special for me..
n so u r... luv u sooo much
no wonder we all r celeberatin ur second year...itne zoro shoro see but seriously speaking..u r very nice.. as a person...and as a creator.. u always behosh me wid ur creations..heheh...
soo keep rockin I-F...luv u loads
tiya

Hey Tiya,

ofcoz I remember you yaar... how u doing? 😳 Thank you! πŸ€— It was fun grilling you.. hope you've made a whole load more friends now..πŸ˜ƒ and are also doing mauj masti on this site Aww gosh u're so sweet! 😳😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Glad the sig magic works on you still.. it's great to see you using my creations from time to time.. really means a lot.. hope your shop is going well? 😳

Originally posted by: tsaian

happy 2 anniversery dear

Thanku yaar.. wat's your name? 😳😳

Originally posted by: Fan of Juhi

Awwwwww Your Welcome Henna😳 oh ok😳

yup they r entertainingπŸ˜†
yes i didnt saw your FFπŸ˜†
But i visited your gallery😳
Your Welcome😳
M happy that u replied me😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see I'm replying again.. hope it makes u even more happy..πŸ˜† Keep visiting the gallery from time to time.. wud be great to know you better..😊

*phew* I think that's all replys done for now... lets Party!!!!! πŸ₯³

Edited by Jungli Billi - 15 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My love has drowned Hussein...☺️☺️☺️☺️.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Yaayyy...😎...Donny's dates rocks...thats why she chose meβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Jojo Didi u also became jasoos😲...how do u know i was lookin at her...???πŸ˜†

Yeah...now i won't mind for sure...answers are in my favor..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...If dey weren't then i wud hav showed u guys donny-das avtar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yayyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i am hereeee

i want cakeeeee

*pehle takes a bigggggggg piece of cake and smashes on hennieeeeeeeeee*
Jungli Billi thumbnail
😲

*wipes face on sleeve*

TEDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! yeh kya kiya???

*takes cake and chucks back at ANKU*..looking cute like a choco teddy.. πŸ˜†
advil thumbnail

Congo shongo Jungli Billi ji..... Happy 2nd Anniversary !!!!!

Munni kya jhakaas post hain....! whiskey in milk bottle...hahahahaha...πŸ˜†

Billi ji... from a newbie to a viewbie...from Henna to Jungli Billi , safar lagta hain kaafi interesting raha ab tak........πŸ˜†

Wish you  many more IF years and aise hi IF ke roads par apne bright smile wala bulb ka roshni fehlate raho... and  have a blast......

Cheers,
Adi

anku2cute thumbnail
Hennieeeeeee ur face is looking toooo clean na....*takes a biggggggg bigg piece in both hands and smashes on face🀣*

Mujheeeeeee pe cake maara aur choco teddy bana diya...chalo yeh chalega...nw u r a choco billi
anku2cute thumbnail
will reply to ur othr posts raat ko aaram se☺️

After we finish d party